Revelation 1.17 Jesus divinity? Or just "the first" raised from the dead"?

by Hellrider 239 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mondo1
    Mondo1

All the applicable question I've answered.. all of the Michael questions are faulty so I cannot answer them.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

DDog,

I must say he's a different type of Jw apologist. If you dont like the questions that are troubling, just say its faulty.

Its like that study, when asking to many tough questions, they always want to put the hard subjects on the shelf, problem is the shelf is leaning over so far that any more tough questions added, will bring it down.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Mondo:What I'd like to know is why you think the questions are faulty. Instead of trying to rearrange your thinking, I'd like to get inside your mind

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mondo

Apples and oranges. We are talking about THE resurrection, not a temporary return to life.

Yea, kind of like The JW resurrection on earth where you're not changed, and you are killed after one sin. Some paradise!

We are talking about THE resurrection

Who's "we"?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

LT

I'd like to get inside your mind

It wouldn't be the place for a neatnik

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

What? Ya don't like spaghetti?

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

Mondo

All the applicable question I've answered.. all of the Michael questions are faulty so I cannot answer them.

LT has it right, any question that you can't answer must be faulty. It would never enter your mind that your thinking could be faulty. Like when asked "what came down from heaven?" You gave an answer, it wasn't flesh, but Jesus is just flesh. OK Can't accuse you of thinking for yourself!
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

Actually that wasn't my point, it appears to have been Ellderwho's - LOL.

My point was merely an attempt to understand whyhe felt the questions were faulty. As they say, there are no dumb questions...

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

LT

As they say, there are no dumb questions...

Only for Mondo they are not dumb as long as the WT writes them or he can answer them.

• Mondo1
    Mondo1

The questions are faulty because they assume that I believe Jesus is Michael, which I don't..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit