what would be "proof" of God's existance to someone?

by BlackSwan of Memphis 90 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Don't Go! All the plants are gonna die!
    Is that an E.T. reference?

Huh? Oh, no. It's Stripes. Bill Murray I believe. Good movie. It's the only line I remember from the movie. Good line though.

Putting in a permamnent appearance of some kind, of course.

Ok. That clarifies things a bit. What would she look like? I mean if She's God. What would she look like so that we know she's God? I'm just curious what you had in mind is all.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine
    What would she look like so that we know she's God?

Pamela Anderson?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Exactly Satanus! Is it tough love? If so, what's the point? What about the starving children? Is the point that important?

Ok I have a tough time with the idea of God intervening with anything. Why? How does the God pick and choose what to intervene with and what to let go? You know, without being prejudiced or anything. Because if she intervenes with one thing, or even two. And then the people know this, they start wanting her to intervene with everything. But if she intervenes with everything, at some point free will would definitely start being affected. Other then that. yeah I see your point.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    What would she look like so that we know she's God?
    Pamela Anderson?

Oh sure, doesn't that just figure. Give a guy a goddess and he thinks she's looking like well, That.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Then don't tell us. Just pick the worst cases. Don't find someone's wallet, but fill the baby's belly.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine
    Oh sure, doesn't that just figure. Give a guy a goddess and he thinks she's looking like well, That.

Sorry, I can't help it. That's the way she made me.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    Sorry, I can't help it. That's the way she made me.

lol ok, ok.

Then don't tell us. Just pick the worst cases. Don't find someone's wallet, but fill the baby's belly.

Ok, maybe that's what she's doing and we just don't see it. Truthfully, it ain't looking like it from where I stand, but who knows? (keep in mind my doubts about the existance of God are quite real, I'm just putting the questions out there)

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine
    Ok, maybe that's what she's doing and we just don't see it. Truthfully, it ain't looking like it from where I stand, but who knows?

You aint just whistlin' Dixie sister!

What would it be like without the help? All I need is 1 second of "I am here". That's it! End the pain, for everyone. We'd all know what to do and could now do it. It would at least take the edge off of our suffering.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    What would it be like without the help? All I need is 1 second of "I am here". That's it! End the pain, for everyone. We'd all know what to do and could now do it. It would at least take the edge off of our suffering.

Considering I just got back from seeing a good number of kids in wheelchairs. Many, if not most, who will never walk, or talk...

I can honestly say I've had many a moment, including tonight, where I've thought, these kids don't deserve this. Beautiful kids.

• Satanus
    Satanus

If she looked like yoda's wife or pamela anderson really wouldn't matter. I mean, this is god we're talking about here. As a residence, she could have a palace in england, a beaver lodge in canada, a skyscraper in the usa, a pyramid in egypt, a gold/gem covered mosque in saudi arabia, a hotel in israel. She wouldn't have to intervene that much. She could affect huge changes through the simple act of blissing out people who came to her by filling them permanently w divine love/pleasure/serenity. Those blissed ones returning to their homes would do the changes. Of course, being goddess, she would be open for business 24/7 at all of her locations. She could have a different avatar in each of her residences. How's that for a start?

S

Ps, oh yah, and she would heal each person that came to her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit