Life in the new system... Ask your questions here....

by JH 62 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

When I walk up to a dangerous animal that is now peaceful, will it stand still while I kill it, or will we all be vegetarians?

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Everybody loves music right? Would we have various forms of music to enjoy or would all music will be singing praise to Jehovah? Will there be competitive sports like football and have a World Cup competition?

• JH
    JH

What kind of TV programs will we watch?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    What kind of TV programs will we watch?

Yeah, what kind of sitcoms and dramas could perfect people have? Will it all be nature and religious programming?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Since we will be using 100 % of our brains, will we have phychic abilities?

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Candlelight or solar powered energy; no TV; no professional sports; cars that don't pollute--air hover transport so no roads will be needed

build a new house anywhere you like

sew your own clothes

no money--trade system will be used

only Kingdumb melodies allowed to be written and sung on your homemade instruments--no love songs, as it wouldn't be fair to the resurrected

Meetings every day

Everybody will speak Hebrew

women will have hairy legs and armpits

sometimes resurrected relatives will show up unannounced at your doorstep

no locks on the doors, so the elders can check on you

if you are a true JW, your body will grow to perfection; if you are naughty, you will grow old, get sick and die

let's not forget--after 1,000 years Jehoover gets to test everyone one last time with Satan de debble

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If we have to sew our own clothes, make our own instruments, will we also have to make our own

air hover transport ?

Otherwise, your answers are making me LOL.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

If I bring funk to the NS, will I be counciled?

Will we eventually develop a space program?

If all the old philosophers come back and find out that all the innocent children were destroyed, and subsequently refuse to have nothing to do with God or the NS, will they get zapped into nothingness right away?

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Will we be able to surf ? And if we get caught in the undertow will we drown or will we be able to swin all the way the UK? Will there be an eternal contest to see who can go over Niagra Falls in a barrell a gazillion times?

• restrangled
    restrangled

For those who died in old age and are resurrected, will they come back as young people and if so, how would you recognize them? Unless, like someone else mentioned they instinctively know where their relatives are located and just show up at the door.

On a more serious note, will children be resurrected that died before they were born? I ask this because the bible states God knew the person while still in the womb.

r

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit