Life in the new system... Ask your questions here....

by JH 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

Without telephones, mail system etc. how would the borg send directions to the other sheep? Since it would be a heavenly government would we be able to talk to the angels? How many people would God allow to live on earth? Would there be people who became unfaithful all through the new earth and would be killed even though they were perfect, like Adam did? How would the Devil come back at the end of a thousand years to temp the people? How many would fall for his BS? Would the WT society still be there in Brooklyn?

Ken P.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Heres another one,

With all those resurrected who were never witnessed to, would they start the preaching work all over again?

r.

• JH
    JH
    would they start the preaching work all over again?

Yes, I think so, and with time cards to be filled out each month...

• JH
    JH

Will they still sell some Coca Cola?

How will they get to the original recipe, if it's destroyed at Armageddon?

• My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW
    My MILs worst nightmare, a nonJW

Will there be stand up comedy? Poking fun of ourselves? Will there be all sorts of music? Art? Freedom ? Or will I be forced to talk to my MIL for eternity?

• JH
    JH

They way I see it, slowly but surely, a lot of what existed in the old system will be in the new system.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

how 'bout amusement parks? will there be a Cedar Point in the new system?

• dobbie
    dobbie

What about cadburys chocolate, and chips and pea fritters ?Or will we all be size eights and live on carrots-actually iwon't be there so i don't suppose it matters!

• jrjr4189
    jrjr4189

Who will take care of all of the nuclear waste here on earth. Who will clean up the contaminated water, and soil?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

What will we do with all the marijuana? Make rope or smoke it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit