What's the most "personal" information an elder ever ask you?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• JH
    JH

Once an elder asked me if I had any problems with masturbation? I told him, NO !!!!

That was before getting baptized. I guess he wanted to be sure that I was pure.

• under_believer
    under_believer

It was in the course of a judicial committee and the question was too explicit to reproduce here. In general terms, it was a question about the exact method that someone used to manipulate someone else's genitals.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I guess it was the "nature" of my relationship with my bf. He wasn't my bf then, we got together after I'd da'd, but the elders made assumptions, and acted on them.

• restrangled
    restrangled

During the course of a JC meeting: How many times were you intimate with this individual and what were the exact things you did? He reported blankety blank times this, blankety blank times that, etc. etc.

Oh My God! I just went numb.

r.

• Woofer
    Woofer

I was in a JC committe and was asked "are you SURE you're not pregnant?"

Yes sire, Mr. Officer, I'm quit sure I'm not pregnant.

(I was just privately reproved but later on d/f)

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

"How is your prostate feeling?"

Reading between the lines... "getting laid by wife regularly?"

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

What positions?

How many times?

Who serviced whom?

Did you climax?

Did he climax?

How many times?

And it got worse and worse and worse, much too graphic to post on here.

I was 19. In my first JC. In a room with men I grew up with, men I viewed as uncles and grandfathers. I walked out of that room, thinking "WTF just happened?" I was in disbelief and shock. But of course the brainwashing runs deeply because I believed there was something seriously wrong with me and they were just doing what they had to do to serve Jehovah and "keep the congregation clean". (Seriously, WTF.)

• dido
    dido

During my d/f, the bro`s kept asking if i had my breasts touched, and how, and where, and where did i have sex, and what led up to it, ie: the petting etc., the perves! Especially because the one who was quetioning me was an elder who had been calling to my house alone, ( always kept him at the door, as you do with the jw`s!) telling me he didn`t have sex with his wife, and he was always dropping sexual inuendos into the conversation.

• Khrysanthemum
    Khrysanthemum

GG/BG--- you poor thing! Yes, seriously WTF?! How humiliating!

I was never asked anything nearly that bad...but when I was going over the baptism questions the elder said " you realize now you won't just get a slap on the hand now, you'll get disfellowshipped if you do anything wrong." I was just like....ohhhh, uhhh huh.

But really how encouraging!

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    During my d/f, the bro`s kept asking if i had my breasts touched, and how, and where, and where did i have sex, and what led up to it, ie: the petting etc., the perves! Especially because the one who was quetioning me was an elder who had been calling to my house alone, ( always kept him at the door, as you do with the jw`s!) telling me he didn`t have sex with his wife, and he was always dropping sexual inuendos into the conversation.

Dido, EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that's so sick!!!! What total pervs, right? Until I started posting here I thought I was the exception to the rule but then I learned that this is the rule for elders to be so gross when it comes to sexual immorality in JC's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit