What's the most "personal" information an elder ever ask you?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    GG/BG--- you poor thing! Yes, seriously WTF?! How humiliating!

Thanks, Krissie.

I was never asked anything nearly that bad...but when I was going over the baptism questions the elder said " you realize now you won't just get a slap on the hand now, you'll get disfellowshipped if you do anything wrong." I was just like....ohhhh, uhhh huh.

But really how encouraging!

Yeah, really encouraging, right? That's so positive.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I got asked the same thing as JH before becoming an MS.

Then they asked again. "Are you sure? Because if you do, you know you can get help. There was a brother that had a problem with that, and now he's okay."

"No....."

I felt violated. Stay out of my life, you sickos!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well he didnt ask me but I was there.

Couple having problems:

To wife: "Are you still giving the marital due?"

Wife: *look of shock*

Husband: *nodding head like "ya you go bro, you set her straight"*

ahhh yes good times...

• morty
    morty

personal? hell ya!!

I had 3 grown men ask me if I had my nipple(s) pierced .....I denied it to the bitter end and prayed that they did not ask to see it/them....Then they asked me if I had a privates pierced.....being 14 or 15, I was horrified ......

A few in my congo heard these rumors at school and went running to the head honchos about there hearings...I was not going to give them the satifaction of any of it, and started blurtting alot of things that I was being done in my congo by grown adults...things went from bad to worse for 2 of the 3 the dubs questioning me....

they dropped the questioning of my piercings very quickly lets just say....

• mustang
    mustang

Morty:

WHISTLEBLOWING in a JC!!!!

Good move

Everybody should use that strategy: pass it on

See what happens to the good ole JC's then

Mustang

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

They started in on me with these types of questions. I knew I was interested in coming back so I told them it was none of their business. They seemed shocked, but I'm 36 Fin years old I'm not going to go into details of my trists with these guys. Besides they couldn't handle it, it was way to hot!!

• dido
    dido

GGBG- i know aren`t they sick, and as far as i know this is common practise. I felt so embarrased when they were asking me, as i am a bit shy to talk about those sort of things unless it`s with close friends or family, plus it makes you feel so cheap as well, as far as they are concerned, love doesn`t come into it,

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

How often do you think about breasts?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

GG/BG & dido,

Reading what you've posted makes my blood curdle. Those nosey sacks of shit.

Dismembered

• Bstndance
    Bstndance
    Because if you do, you know you can get help.

A helping hand perhaps. hehehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit