The Faithful and Discreet Slave is posting on JWD

by under_believer 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Well, his last incarnation was Estephan, and prior to that he's been estephanleuse, the word (i think) and definitely brownboy

Are you serious???? Does he claim to be one of the elite FDS???? I stopped reading his posts MONTHS ago.....they simply did not make any sense....more irritating than informative.

Really....I'm not being argumentative here.....is this on the level? Does anyone think he's one of the high mucky-mucks? I had NO idea....

Annie.....of the "I am just under 5' tall and a lot of stuff goes tight over my head."...class

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

No we don't believe he's the "anointed of jehovah", he just claims he is. He's claimed it before, and he'll probably sneak back in with a fresh identity and do it again, presumably the next time he gets these delusions of grandeur that he seems to suffer from on regular occasions. He's a lot more haemless than the guys in bethel who make the same claim.

It would be nice if Simon could implement an ignore button on the board. Finally-Free

It would be nice if you offered to contribute to Simon the amount of money necessary to effect the modification to his website you desire, instead of expecting him to pay for your wishes.

• under_believer
    under_believer

> It would be nice if you offered to contribute to Simon the amount of money necessary to effect the modification to his website you desire, instead of expecting him to pay for your wishes.

It would be nice if you didn't freak out if someone made an innocent suggestion. As far as donations go, show me the PayPal button.

It would be nice if you didn't freak out if someone made an innocent suggestion.

Freak out? That's a rather delusioinal characterization of my comment.

What you deem to be an "innocent suggestion" looks much like petty whining and bitching to me. I am quite thankful for what Simon does here and I'm sick of idiots who are constantly whining about this or that. If you don't like this forum, don't visit it.

• under_believer
    under_believer

We apparently are working on different definitions of the words "whining" and "bitching."

I'm liking Finally-Free's suggestion more by the minute.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    No we don't believe he's the "anointed of jehovah", he just claims he is. He's claimed it before, and he'll probably sneak back in with a fresh identity and do it again, presumably the next time he gets these delusions of grandeur that he seems to suffer from on regular occasions. He's a lot more haemless than the guys in bethel who make the same claim

Thanks, FODN....I don't WHAT got into me thinking that, LOL!

Either way....I can't say as I miss his posts, but that's just ME! I had my fill of men pretending their self-appointed places of honor while IN the WTS.

hugs,

Annie

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

This FDS is more useful!

Click to enlarge

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

144001---WTF is your deal? Everywhere I go you are arguing.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    144001---WTF is your deal? Everywhere I go you are arguing.

Funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit