The Faithful and Discreet Slave is posting on JWD

by under_believer 36 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

144001 has anger problems combined with his Tourettes. F*** off and have a lie down.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

He's claiming to be Muhammed now, as well as the fds:

Muhammed is the messenger or prophet of Allah. The Almighty is known to different faiths by many names but is still The TRUE GOD known as YHWH. The faithful slave is the True Muhammed in fulfillment. They were actually awaiting my arrival.

Obviously not taken his pill today

144001---WTF is your deal? Everywhere I go you are arguing.

I don't suffer the fool well. I treat others with the respect they deserve. If they disrespect me, they will be treated accordingly. If they post pure bullshit, I will challenge them if I feel up to it. And if they bitch and whine or cause other problems for Simon, a man who has given much of himself to make this forum what it is today, I will call them out over it. For those who don't like that, too bad. Deal with it.

144001 has anger problems combined with his Tourettes. F*** off and have a lie down.

And Big Mouth has a "big mouth" because of the diameter of the flesh that habitually penetrates it. Go F&%# yourself, maggot!

• Genesis
    Genesis

Where is our Faithful Slave to punish the pharisee 144 001 ? lol

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I don't suffer the fool well. I treat others with the respect they deserve. If they disrespect me, they will be treated accordingly. If they post pure bullshit, I will challenge them if I feel up to it. And if they bitch and whine or cause other problems for Simon, a man who has given much of himself to make this forum what it is today, I will call them out over it. For those who don't like that, too bad. Deal with it.

I guess you didn't feel up to it in the thread where our argument began, when I called you on posting people's PMs. I will repeat myself. You are the lowest of the low for posting PMs. By that act you have proven yourself completely untrustworthy to anyone on the board. You called me a coward because I post anonymously, as you yourself do, yet when I publicly provided my contact information you abandon the thread. Instead you continue your foolish tactics here, on a completely unrelated thread. You probably didn't expect me to come back to this thread.

In my experience, people like yourself who have to demand respect rarely, if ever, deserve any. Your conduct is evidence of that.

I think you need help. See a doctor. Get some meds. I'm quite serious.

W

I guess you didn't feel up to it in the thread where our argument began, when I called you on posting people's PMs. I will repeat myself. You are the lowest of the low for posting PMs. By that act you have proven yourself completely untrustworthy to anyone on the board. You called me a coward because I post anonymously, as you yourself do, yet when I publicly provided my contact information you abandon the thread. Instead you continue your foolish tactics here, on a completely unrelated thread. You probably didn't expect me to come back to this thread.

In my experience, people like yourself who have to demand respect rarely, if ever, deserve any. Your conduct is evidence of that.

I think you need help. See a doctor. Get some meds. I'm quite serious.

I really could care less what you and any other idiots think of me. If someone sends an unsolicited, hostile personal message to me, I will deal with that however I choose. If you're stupid enough to do it, then you will have to accept the consequences.

Personally, I think you have the intellect of a handball and the personality of a dork that got spit on all his life. If your reference to your contact information is a challenge to me, squid, bring it on. I'd be happy to meet you and tell you exactly what I think of you right to your pathetic face. Write me a pm if that's your desire. Since it's a solicited PM, it won't be posted here. But I doubt you'll have the balls to disrespect me when we meet face to face, idiot.

Edited to add: By the way, your contact information is not on your profile or in this thread, lying sack of dung.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Edited to add: By the way, your contact information is not on your profile or in this thread, lying sack of dung.

I never said it was in this thread or in my profile. You should learn to comprehend what you read before calling someone a liar, and thus making yourself look more stupid than you already do.

• Genesis
    Genesis

144 001, what a big ego you have! Why not admit that with all your useless bashing you made a fool of yourself.

144 001, what a big ego you have! Why not admit that with all your useless bashing you made a fool of yourself.

Genesis, the only people who view me as a "fool" are idiots like you. Enough said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit