The Faithful and Discreet Slave is posting on JWD

by under_believer 36 Replies latest jw friends

• under_believer
    under_believer

See for yourself. How do we know that he's the Faithful and Discreet Slave? Same way we know that the Governing Body represents the Faithful and Discreet slave: because he says so.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I can't remember who he was last time but he is just jerkin' chains for fun.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    I can't remember who he was last time but he is just jerkin' chains for fun.

Well, his last incarnation was Estephan, and prior to that he's been estephanleuse, the word (i think) and definitely brownboy.

These guys just don't seem to know when to quit.

• Arthur
    Arthur

under_believer

There has been an abundance of crack pots who like to post on this site just to "stir the pot". The poster that you are refering to (I will not mention names) should be viewed the same as a mentally ill homeless person who walks around telling people that they are Julius Ceasar.

• under_believer
    under_believer

I'm just pissed that he hijacked my thread and filled it with mealymouthed woo. I almost think a moderator action is called for.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

under_believer,

I agree with you, he has contributed nothing whatsoever to your thread. It seems to be his usual tactic, he did the sane when he posted as estephan a few weeks ago.

• Genesis
    Genesis

I miss Estephan Leuse and the spiritual food he was bringing to us ! :-P

• Arthur
    Arthur
    I'm just pissed that he hijacked my thread and filled it with mealymouthed woo. I almost think a moderator action is called for.

Posters like him usually don't last long. Eventually, they cannot resist breaking posting guidelines because of their immaturity. The best thing to do is ignore him. It's like a child that does outlandish things to get attention. If you ignore his silly antics, he'll eventually get bored and go to another site where other people are willing to indulge in his games.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It would be nice if Simon could implement an ignore button on the board. I bet it would make the moderators jobs easier too.

W

• under_believer
    under_believer

I engaged with him at first because I thought that he was a JW apologist. If I'd known he was either a fruitcake or a prankster (not sure which) I would have ignored him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit