The Faithful and Discreet Slave is posting on JWD

by under_believer 36 Replies latest jw friends

"Finally Free,"

You've never actually "freed" your lowlife self from the kingdom hall; indeed, the kingdom hall lives on in you. As for visiting an idiot like you, you're not worth the plane fare to Toronto, but maybe some day. I do get out to the Quebec area on occasion, maybe I'll make a detour and visit you, dunce.

If you're going to visit Southern California, please drop me a note. I'll be happy to give you a reason to stay out of our state.

As for your opinion of me, as I've stated before, I could care less what subhuman gristle such as yourself thinks of me. You are just a piece of excrement with ears, nose, and a mouth, waiting to be flushed down the toilet of life.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

FDS would rather go by his real name Kunta Kinte

• Arthur
    Arthur

Holy smokes, did this thread take a detour from yesterday!

Alright everyone. Let's everybody put your guns back in your holsters, and call it a day.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

What you deem to be an "innocent suggestion" looks much like petty whining and bitching to me. I am quite thankful for what Simon does here and I'm sick of idiots who are constantly whining about this or that. If you don't like this forum, don't visit it.

You kiss up! You're the one starting a fight. You're the one bitching and moaning. I like the way you try to tell people to "leave" the forum. Man, you got a stick up yours! She didn't say she didn't like the forum. Quit putting words into people's mouths.

You kiss up! You're the one starting a fight. You're the one bitching and moaning. I like the way you try to tell people to "leave" the forum. Man, you got a stick up yours! She didn't say she didn't like the forum. Quit putting words into people's mouths.

It's not a "she," bimbo.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I remember a time as a youth when a householder just agreed with everything I said!

"That's right, so true" and gave no objections and asked no questions. Until I dried up!

Asking these people challenging questions just makes them run away and start another mesmerising thread of delusion.

They don't know what to do if you agree with them!!

Dubs are taught to love fighting and hate. Don't feed the flames, and they are LOST.

HB

• ballistic
    ballistic

Having seen some close shaves with the media from the inside, the basic strategy was to say nothing, i.e. "do not throw fuel on the fire".

I strongly doubt any legitimate part of the organisation would post here. The more controversy and debate, the more our goals are served.

Anyone claiming to be this or that and stiring sh*t is probably seeking attention and 9 out of 10 times, they get it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit