I'm so Naughty! I pretended to be a JW to get a sale.

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I had customers yesterday, a couple, who said they had to get to a meeting by 7:30 last night. (red flag!) I asked what was the nature of this meeting, and they said it was like church, and I asked what religion, and they were hohos. As much as it sickens me, I said that I was raised a witness and was planning to be baptized soon, and my whole family are jw. WHAM! Closed 'em. The wife said over and over how bad things are, the world is so bad, that everything is sooo bad, and the governments are bad and there are bad diseases, and there is war, to which I added, "that's bad". They're nothing if not motivational.

It's a treat to not live afraid of everything like they do. They only thing we should really fear are Car Salespeople.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Did they buy a

Four door?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi spit,

Good for you, you might as well make some use of your "training"!

It's a good job that they didn't ask which cong you attend though. That question is usually followed by "do you know so and so".

• Warlock
    Warlock

I guess I have to reserve 2 extra seats in HELL. One for Gumby, and one for you.

Warlock

• Calico Ethel
    Calico Ethel

that's one of the reasons I don't like talking to my mom, she's always negative about everything. I keep telling her you can't live your life afraid of EVERYTHING! you can't be healthy if you are always negative like that, it ruins you in so many ways. that's why I keep looking for the good in things instead of the bad. it's helped me, too bad she won't listen to me, she could be happy too.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Yes, yes, I'm going to hell, or worse, I'll come back as a Kia salesperson. . .

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hey Pioneer

What brand do you sell ?

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    I'll come back as a Kia salesperson. . .

You'd be committing the unforgivable sin. Swearing against the Holy Spirit even. Don't do it.

Dismembered

• daystar
    daystar

Or even worse, as a car salesperson... ... ... oh wait... *ducks*

• Warlock
    Warlock
    Yes, yes, I'm going to hell, or worse, I'll come back as a Kia salesperson. . .

I guess there's at least ONE thing worse than hell and that's it.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit