Just for fun: Help me name my dog??

by whyizit 86 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Happy Birthday Mulan! I vote for Marilyn.

• target
    target

Carlie Rose

Target

• KW13
    KW13

Babylon the Great

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Deefer - or Dee as the shorter version

My first cat was the runt of the pack so I called her Annie - after little orphan Annie, I'm not sure whether Annie would suit a dog though.

Good on you for adopting her - you're right, the quietest, overlooked ones tend to be the real gems.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Lovelylil,

I have a cat named Lilly. She was so tiny when I got her, I thought Little Lilly worked, but now she is huge and fat.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Gem

Crystal...

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

woof,woof! Congrats on the new addition to your family! I'm sure you will all give and receive much joy and pleasure from her.

Well Marilyn gets my vote too she's a dear sweet lady!

but this got my attention.....

So far I like all the suggestions, except for "Billy". (Sorry, but she is too much of a lady for that one!)

I know Lady is an often used name for female dogs, but in my experience with the bread of dog you have the name Lady really fits and it sorta is in honor of Marilyn the other dear sweet lady! OK so that's a stretch......and my .02.

Oh almost forgot Happy Birthday Marilyn!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

OFG:

Gem

Crystal...

Oh and Mike-a-la is a good name too.....

• minimus
    minimus

Stain. And you could regularly call out for it.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

oh sorry. I saw the word Collie and thought your dog was a boarder collie. Next time I will read more carefully. Looks like Lassie, then maybe these names would be better:

Lasso

Nugget

Crocker

Mocha

Rebel

Bangle

Jack

These are names of dogs I knew who looked similiar to yours. Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit