Just for fun: Help me name my dog??

by whyizit 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

She sounds like a real sweetheart. I like Lovelylils suggestion - Lillie or Lilly.

• LuciousJ
    LuciousJ

WELL???????????????????? DID YOU NAME HER YET?????????????????? WHAT DID YOU DECIDE ON????? WE'RE ALL IN LIMBO HERE..........AAAAAAHHHH, I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!

LOL,

LJ

• whyizit
    whyizit

I've narrowed it down:

Lady Marilyn (in honor of our birthday girl)

Carlie Rose

Comet

Sweetie (Pie)

Lovely Lilly

What do you think?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Lady Marilyn

• juni
    juni

With the dogs and birds we've owned their names always get a "y" put at the end. Kind of a term of endearment.

Buffy, Ginger (Gingey, Shortie - she was a 13" beagle), Rookie, Coach (Coachy), and Jasmine (Jazzy, Shortie - she is a mini cocker).

So I would have to go w/the names like Sweetie (Pie), Lady Marilyn, Carlie Rose, Lovely Lilly. Nickname for Comet would be Commie and that wouldn't fit her!!

Juni

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

TAXI

• poppers
    poppers

Miss Fred

• target
    target

I suggested Carlie Rose because I have a little lady Shih Tzu who I got from the humane society. She was owned by an elderly lady who passed away and her relatives were all out of state so the little dog was dumped at the pound. She was there for 30 days while they dealt with her one eye problem. She was so traumatized by time I got her. She came with the name Carlie Rose. She is the sweetest thing and our other dog, Rocky, adores her. She loves everyone and the tail wags constantly. There is nothing sweeter than a Carlie Rose.

Target

• whyizit
    whyizit

Okay....I've decided!!!!!

Drum roll please..........................

LADY MARILYN is our new dog's official new name!

Love the name Carlie. I'm going to keep that one open, incase I am ever pregnant again and have a little girl. Doubt that it will happen, but just in case....

This dog is quite a Lady and in honor of Marilyn's birthday, I think Lady Marilyn is an excellent name for her. It truly does suit her.

Thanks for all the input!

• juni
    juni

Can you post a picture of her majesty?

Must inform our Lady Marilyn - Mulan.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit