We've Reached Celebrity Status!!!

by Lady Liberty 38 Replies latest jw friends

• The wanderer
  • greendawn
    greendawn

Nearly 20 years after I left the dubs I can see that nothing has improved in the way they deal with dissenters, if you disagree with them then you get demonised and hounded out of the org. I can see they are carrying out quite some psychological warfare against you.

But they have nothing good going for themselves contrary to what they believe.

• freetosee
    freetosee

There was a roumor when I was in that apostates formed a religion called the New Jehovahs Witnesess. This group was supposed to follow the 'real' ones in the ministry and showed up at the doors just visited so as to spread lies. What I find interesting is that they asume the apostates would form an organisation in the same pattern as the jworg. fts

• Confucious
    Confucious

Every once in a while, I'll make up a vicious lie about myself. I'll tell it to one person and see how fast it gets back to me.

It's a little twist on the ol' telephone game.

Priceless.

• KW13
    KW13

its sad that former 'friends' turn like this, and believe or spread rumours, i'm very sorry

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

We haven't Df'd or Da'd and we've experienced this as well.

According to the JW rumor mill I :

• Started my own religion
    • Baptized people in my bathtub
    • put apostate ideas into the heads of local JW children
    • stumbled the JWs because I put up Christmas lights
    • made the JW children want to celebrate Christmas
    • distributed apostate literature to every single person in the tri-state area
    • am demon-possessed
    • am responsible for the growth of a local church
    • am a pagan who puts spells on JW
    • am a devout Baptist
    • left the JWs because I don't want my husband to have any friends or family
    • don't have any friends
    • have banded all my worldly friends together to give the JWs trouble in field service
    • am responsible for every person who decided they no longer want to attend meetings

I get a good laugh every time I hear a new rumor. I wish I had an ounce of the power and influence that they seem to think I have.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Lady Liberty

So.. hold your head high fellow Apostates...we are of a celebrity rank!

Awww, what a neat perspective. Thanks for putting such a positive spin on this.

• skyking
    skyking

Ladyliberty I know what you are talking about it happens all the time here locally to myself and my friends. My friends and I were all high up in the Congregation and even one was an Elder that the brother was every high up looked up to by all and everyone know soon he would be a C.O. We all quit going because of the UN deal. None of us are DF'd or Dissacoiated but we are differently local celebrity's. At one time we all but single handily ran the congregation except for two old henchmen that are still henchmen.

You PMed me asking me were I live. At this time all I will say I live a few hours from you in the lower half of the circuit but know many from your area. I still feel it is safer for me to be vague. It makes it harder for the henchmen to have to assume it is actually me here on this site.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes I agree we are famous to the JW.When I was on Sally Jessie Rapheal. One witness whom I had known for years was now living in Florida -called her sister in MONTREAL to watch me on television I was now living in Ontario... Then when I picketed the Skydome Assembly in Ontario a witness that was from Montreal went back to my JW daughter in Montreal. & said I was standing out side the skydome dressed all in white(((LIE I had on a pink suit)
    Well while they are talking about US they are leaving others alone.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Yes, I've also been accused of starting my own religion. I think this is standard propaganda. JWs are incapable of comprehending the fact that someone could know their doctrines and find them lacking.

I love the idea about breeding nephilim. I think I'll start circulating that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit