We've Reached Celebrity Status!!!

by Lady Liberty 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hello Everyone,

Well I am convinced I know how the Stars are treated. Being considered an Apostate by just about everyone in the Circuit, and now, tonight I find that the neighboring Circuit is talking of our Apostacy as well. (Mind you we are not D'fd, nor have we D'Ad ourselves.) We are experiencing a strange kind of phenomena. Its like being a movie star. Everywhere we are spotted we are starred at. Then when you make eye contact, they quickly look away! Just yesterday my family and Apostate friends went to breakfast. Low and behold was a young gossipy witness Elder and his wife. She saw us and quick pulled out her cell phone to call most likely her mother and sisters to tell them we were there. The more I thought about it the more it is simular. Just like the Stars, lies are made up about us, and people will believe anything they hear because it is so much juicier than the truth. So.. hold your head high fellow Apostates...we are of a celebrity rank!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

P.S. The latest rumor mill has it that we are printing and publishing Apostate literature...which is totally untrue. Also, we have apparently started our own religion...which is totally untrue. AND...we apparently have started a new web site called The TRUE Jehovah's Witnesses...which is also untrue! Absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Well, you know the old saying: "The only bad publicity is no publicity". My goodness, these people need to get a life!

• Honesty
    Honesty

No wonder that elder's wife jerked out her cellphone so fast the other day when I waved to her in Kroger's.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

No wonder that elder's wife jerked out her cellphone so fast the other day when I waved to her in Kroger's. LOLOLOLO

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

The rumor's do take on a life all their own...a close relative of mine has people calling from from all over the country asking if he has started his own church! It's up to a 1,000 members now! LOL!

Swalker

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

How true SWALKER!

We have been called by ones we know tree states away and everywhere inbetween to find out if this crap is true! Its amazing!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• free2beme
    free2beme

I had an experience once of going to a apostate religion that was was a anti-Witness thing. I was creeped out, but they do exist.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

When I was in it was common to speculate that if an elder or MS had disassociated themselves then they must be going to start their own religion.

Religion was the last thing I could stomach quite frankly.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

The Purple Monkey Dishwasher (PMD) syndrome is in full effect. For added measure, I say we should get word out that we are breeding Nephilim to destroy the Society's printeries, and that we are attaching lasers to the heads of sharks, so no Witness will want to go to the beach.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

The Purple Monkey Dishwasher (PMD) syndrome is in full effect. For added measure, I say we should get word out that we are breeding Nephilim to destroy the Society's printeries, and that we are attaching lasers to the heads of sharks, so no Witness will want to go to the beach.

LOLOLO

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit