We've Reached Celebrity Status!!!

by Lady Liberty 38 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

When I was first DAd, I was in a small grocery store getting a bottle of wine in a wing of the little store and I looked up and there was a sister...staring at me like I was on fire, eyes like a deer caught in the headlights. I waved and mouthed "hi" to her and she hurried off down the aisle. For kicks I walked forward to see where she had gone and as I emerged at the intersection of aisles I noted she was now trapped in the vegetable section and couldnt get out without walking PAST me and she was freaking out like a caged animal pacing between displays looking at me around the apples...pretending to smell melons...never taking her eyes off me! I thought Damn....This apostate stuff is POWERFUL! I laughed at her and walked back into the liquor section so she could beat a hasty retreat out the door.

LOL! Gawd...

• moshe
    moshe

staring at me like I was on fire, eyes like a deer caught in the headlights.

Oh yeah, Lovedubs- I remember that- "You'll burn in Armageddon" look in their eyes. It must really tick the Dubs off to see Jehoovah ignoring the Apostates- like shouldn't we already be suffering in this world?-. They see us so-called apostates run amuck all over town, the Internet, newspapers,etc. and Jehoovah doesn't even lift a teensy weensy finger to to stop or punish us.

• mouthy
    mouthy

This is really funny! This bunch couldn't organize a pi$$-up in a brewery, let alone starting a religion!
    I laughed so much at the above till I had tears running down my face THATS FUNNY!!!! BEE

• Jobees
    Jobees

I actually do the same thing to the witnesses in the area. I see them all the time. I always say hi, I have to acknowledge them so they know that I won't adhere to their stupid rules on DFing.

When I worked in a local hospital, there was a girl that worked there who I used to be bf's with growing up. I almost died when I first saw her, of course, she ignored me. But, I couldn't let it go at that. So every time I saw her after that I would make sure and say hi. She never replied and always ran off like her hair was on fire!

I don't talk with my witness mother anymore. In my parting words to her I told her she belonged to a cult. I know this word is over-used, but I knew it would hurt her. Since then I have been labeled apostate by the cong. but I rather like the feeling of power that gives me! :)

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

This is really funny! This bunch couldn't organize a pi$$-up in a brewery, let alone starting a religion! I laughed so much at the above till I had tears running down my face THATS FUNNY!!!! BEE

Thanks, Grace. Now if I can get you to pee yer pants, my work here is done.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i see 2 jw's knock on a door then start to leave after no answer. as they are walking out the front gate they see me coming to their side of the street. they make an about face and run back to the same door . so they are standing there knocking on the door over and over. hoping i would walk down the street. but i stay. and called out " there was no one home the first time, what are you doing? PREACHING TO THE DOOR" they turned looked at me, then started pounding on the door. like someone was going to let them in. so i stayed for about 5 more minutes. and justed laughed , as they kept ringing that bell. john

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Johnny,

That is really funny! What in the heck are they so afraid of??

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• mama1119
    mama1119

I have been reading your recent Apostate Literature and have looked at your True Jehovahs Witnesses website and would now like to attend church to learn the new religion that you have started!!!! I wish we would get seen in public together, I would LOVE to see the faces of the ones that spotted us!! I will wear a shirt that says "I belong to her new church"...

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Mamma,

LOLOLO... you crack me up!!!!

Love ya!

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit