YORRW congregation - 'The Report'

by yaddayadda 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat

For readers, can you spot the manipulative language in this paragraph? Extra points for giving the definition of any word that contains more than two syllables.

the LWF website [www.livingwatersforum.com] and the CE Discussion board [www.crossingeuphrates.com], are closed to the general public. This is because both boards are respectively set up as PRIVATE INSTRUCTION FACILITIES...for a very specialized audience who today possess the Biblical wherewithall and spiritual prowess to handle the material and subject matter, and who are willing to an earnest effort to "see" or make the mental connections of this most challenging message, which has been asserted by the YORWW for approaching to 2 decades now, among Jehovah's witnesses. (The message and the book itself, "The Report" has been around since the early 1990s, being made available on the net and bookstores for years now.)

bjc2read, I had no idea you were mixed up in something so nutty. Frying pan and fire come to mind.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I had a quick look at this link, and I won't be looking again.

I didn't leave the jws to get involved with another mind - control cult.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Didn't the REPORT-ers have some prophecy that was supposed to have been fulfilled a couple of years ago?

Wack is as wack does.

Nice touch with the sex cult thing; your "lord" can get all the really serious sincere Dubs that way, right?

What's the "identifying mark" of true religion, genital warts?

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

They are very much like Gordon of the lord witnesses. burney left the jws because they would not worship him as Jesus replacement, same as gordon. has a very small following, mostly women. i remember stinger and mannaalmost fell for their crap and then were snatched out of the fire, same as me. they believe bin landin is the king of the north, that jws are babylon the great among some of their wacky beliefs. but mainly they want you to give them money and to worship burney, for he is your salvation.

they wont answer anyones questions, becasue then you can figure it all out. they have lots of warts

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    but mainly they want you to give them money

Thought so. No differrent to any other cult then.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Just about the time I began to post (as a loyal and obedient [tm] JW) on h20, there was a gal who was a JW too, who defended the WTS teachings. She came on one day and said she had been reading something called the "Report" (1998-9) and she had an abrupt change of heart and mind over the beliefs of the WTS. I was so surprised when she began to sound "just like the aposates" that we were arguing with!

I was never able to find this "report" that had so drastically changed ber beliefs.....she moved to Maine (I think) and either changed her S/N or didn't post any more after that. I still never knew wat that "report" said that carried so much import!

Over the years, I forgot about it until this post.....I haven't been yet to check out the links or the site(s)?, but will be doing so sometime today. I am still curious as to what was IN there that caused all the commotion!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I know what is in the report without even looking at it, Sunspot. Smoke and mirrors.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I am starting my own religion and in my religion we will worship sheep which we know are really God's chosen. After all Jesus spoke about his sheep all the time. NO not the people but the actual furry sheep. SEE that is where YOU people make their mistake in thinking these are people and not really sheep. I thank God that he revealed only to ME and the other CHOSEN truth seekers like me to understand this truly complicated teaching.

If any of you have the true spiritual knowledge and fortitude as I apparently do to see this is the ONLY TRUTH then repeat after me. BAAH, Baah black sheep, have you any wool? Yes, this is our new prayer we will say every day to the holy sheep.

For those who do not agree with me - you are obviously not chosen like me and therefore will not be invited to join me in the true religion and will be promptly annhilated when the great black sheep (God's representitve ) comes to earth. So don't even bother contacting me. ONLY those who totally agree with my made up religion, true religious beliefs may contact me. Lilly

• Frank75
    Frank75

There was someone years ago on H2O that pushed his/her "report". "JW's are God's modern day wayward nation....yadayadayada"

Not many responded to their posts as I recall.

It is a cry for help from people who can't admit they made a mistake and were fooled by a false prophet/christ. They cannot bring themselves to let go. To reconcile their belief that the dubs are Gods one true people, they have adopted the view that they are Gods one true "apostate" people. What gives? Like a venture stock that has been proved a fraud beyond a shadow of doubt, but there are die hards who just won't see it.

Their claims of insight and a fresh perspective on scripture are pathetic.

(Galatians 1:6) I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel.

Frank75
  • rnovello
    rnovello

Their claims of insight and a fresh perspective on scripture are pathetic

How very true this is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit