YORRW congregation - 'The Report'

by yaddayadda 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• avengers
    avengers
    Don Burney claims to be the Mesiah, now taking Jeusus place.He also calls himself the Chieftan of Eziekal. If a woman is married to an unbeliever or someone who will not agree with LW then she must leave and divorce him. Al of their sites are closed and only available to those who agree 100 percent with them. His main follower is his sister, who is recruiting all the time. They are no part of Jehovah or Christ.

So it's Don Burney and his sister wo are devising this ingenious plan. Thanks for the info. I hope they realize that by coming to this forum they will be exposed. Wonder if we'll see her again? Bring it on, but stick to the guidelines. Andy

• badboy
    badboy

THE DOWN SIDE IS VD.

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

if its all on the upside for you, then you belong there

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

Avengers,

I have no need to 'run' simply because of the comments of a few ill-informed individuals concerning my beliefs. I will continue to make comments on any thread that I deem appropriate. Jehovah accurately predicted in His word the reaction of His people to what He is about to do, which is recorded at Acts 13:41 where it reads:

"Behold it, you scorners, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in your days, a work that you will by no means believe even if anyone related it to you in detail."

So I am not surprised at the reaction of any JW or ex-JW to the message we present to them.

Philia,

bjc

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine

Haaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaa Haaaaaa!!!

That's all.

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

Yes Jehovah has accurately and many times predicted what will happen to your and yours falsely claiming to be the Mesiah. You a\re thye one who is very ill informed. blinded by sex,money, and greed for power

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

If anyone interested , go to H20 and read the thread titled MadMary and it is all there, the firt on this spin off group and their leader Burney

• avengers
    avengers

Hey Donnalilly.

Is Philia bjc2read's real name?

Wish I had a brother who is Jesus.

Andy.

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

Avengers,

Cant keep up with any of their real names , as they change them too all the time. bjc and the other 4 or 5 members are angels now who fly by Jesus side. and they have much power. Thats what i wanna be

• avengers
    avengers
    Cant keep up with any of their real names , as they change them too all the time. bjc and the other 4 or 5 members areangels now who fly by Jesus side. and they have much power. Thats what i wanna be.

WOW! Are they really flying?

lol.

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit