YORRW congregation - 'The Report'

by yaddayadda 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Donnalilly
    Donnalilly

NOTICE HOW THE COIWARDS AND LIARS SLIP OFF INTO OBLIVIAN WHEN THEY ARE CONFRONTED WITH THE TRUTH? YOU WILL SEE NO REPLYS FOR YORRW

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

Frank75 said of the YORWW & The "Report" Message:

Their claims of insight and a fresh perspective on scripture are pathetic

Question: (1) What book (copyrighted in 1994) was the first to mention the September 8th, 1991 Awake magazine on the United Nations, as an act of APOSTASY against God?

(2) Who was the first...the very first to recognize the seriousness of the release of that particular magazine, published by the Watchtower Society, and what it would lead Jehovah's witnesses into, as of the year of 1994?

(3) Who was the first person to publish that particular viewpoint, print it in book form, and then put the book on the bookshelves of many book stores in the USA and abroad, in the mid-90s?

What do the facts show?

...I'll give you one guess.

bjc

PS: Frank...where were you in 1994 and why didn't you notice anything about the September 8, 1991 Awake magazine on the UN, giving us your "fresh perspective" and scriptural insights on this particular article published by the Watchtower Society, and the damage and harm this article would do to Jehovah's witnesses? Yes, Frank...where were you in the year of 1994...busy selling Awake magazines from door-to-door, perhaps?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

bjc,

with all due respect, you are missing the point entirely. Most on this board do not believe that the Jehovahs Witness organization is God's ONLY org. he is dealing with. The claims of the YORRW group that they more closely match the old testament nation of Isreal is understandable as they, not unlike other high control groups tend to leave the freedom of Christ and go back to the old ways - teaching rules and regulations not much different from the Mosaic laws. There are many groups like this and thus the claim that they closely "model" of them to the nation of Isreal is a moot point at best.

secondly - as far as the awake on the UN being an apostacy, the Watchtower organization was FILLED with apostacy right from the very beginning. How so? they looked in pyramids (occult) to support dates in which they falsely prophesied would be the end of the world. They also made Rusell (their first president) an idol, then made the organization itself an idol - exalting both above Christ. They also took the words of Christ and twisted them by saying the "other sheep" meant there are two classes of Christians thus supporting their heirarchy rather than teaching the truth that this applies to Gentiles only. I could go on, and on but I won't at this point. However, all this happened Way before the UN article. so the UN article was NOT the first apostasy. The WT org. left off the teachings of Christ from its inception onward to today.

Lastly, you and your group do not need to explain WT history to the majority on this board - we have lived it. Sadly, you are mistaken if you feel that God is using ANY man made organization today and placing them above all others. Christ was clear that it is the people filled with holy spirit who show Christ like love that are his true followers. Nothing more is required. Lilly

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Wow, talk about ad hominem. So I guess the conclusion is 'it's crap'.

Was hoping to hear more about what The Report actually says though, aside from all the character assassinating.

Did it really say back in 1994 that there was something funny going on between the Society and the UN? Seems bizarre.

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

Hi Yadda...

You mentioned:

Wow, talk about ad hominem. So I guess the conclusion is 'it's crap'.

Was hoping to hear more about what The Report actually says though, aside from all the character assassinating.

Did it really say back in 1994 that there was something funny going on between the Society and the UN? Seems bizarre.

Sep 8, 2006
    You seem to be a person who can think for himself, because you can see through all of the obvious "character assassination" and prejudice going on here...good for you. In answer to your questions above, I would be more than happy to cover anything you want to know about the "Report" book and the special message of the YORWW. I am very familiar with what they teach since I have been affiliated with the group since its conception, in 1991. In fact, I can even see that you receive a FREE COPY of the publication (along with any others who might be interested), if you like. I just happen to have a few extras on hand. So, just let me know by PM, and we can go from there. As to the question of the statements about the WTS and UN, relative to the unique posture taken by the September 8th, 1991 Awake magazine toward the UN...yes the "Report" book was the first to make mention of that fact, officially in October 1994, when the book (volume 1) was copyrighted and began to be distributed. There are quite a few people on this discussion board that already have a copy of the book and can verify the veracity of the above statements. (I can provide page numbers and paragraphs, if necessary.) To give you a little background on the situation, it was actually right after the WTS came out with the Sept. 1991 issue of the Awake magazine, that the author of the "Report" (Donald C. Burney) my youngest fleshly brother by 14 years, noticed a serious change in the language and approach toward the UN entity by the Society. So, he initially wrote a treatise on the subject, dated December 1991, of which I still have a copy. In this treatise, Don pointed out, the WTS had made a drastic change from their previous stance between the JW Organization and the UN Organization, actually tantamount to committing OUTRIGHT Apostasy against Jehovah God. (This was strong language back during those days, as the Society didn't have that many dissenters during those days.) Also, some of us (from TWMC, as we were known then) began to write letters to the WTS on this alarming situation. We were wondering if the WTS had officially changed their position on the UN but really hadn't told anyone, judging from the way the article was written. Of course, they wrote back and said this was not the case. Needless to say, over the years, many people who became aware of our pointing forward to the Sept. 8th, 1991 Awake magazine as being different or unusual in content, sometimes would deride us and chide us about this, saying this was a ridiculous thought and wondered why we even bothered to put this type of information into the book in the first place. They said it was all ridiculous "speculation" and "guesswork" and we couldn't prove a thing. I remember the letters, LOL. Yep, we took some heat for even saying this, so early before things really became known. And of course, you know what happened after that, later in 2001. The WTS itself was exposed for being secret NGO supporters of the UN, and the Sept. 8th 1991 Awake magazine became the "showcase" article itself in fact, that got the WTS accepted to become NGOs for the UN. Amazing! Thanks again for your reply above. And remember my offer, I can get you a FREE COPY of the book, so that you can examine it for yourself, to see if this information is really in the book. Remember, many on this discussion board, already have the book and know this. Its a proven fact. This really happened. I was there...I witnessed it. Hope this helps... bjc
  • monkeyshine
    monkeyshine
    ...for a very specialized audience who today possess the Biblical wherewithall and spiritual prowess to handle the material and subject matter

Are you serious???----- Yes, that's me. I'm smart. I know the bible. ---- Is that what were supposed to think?

PLEASE! The previous post had it right.---frying pan and fire

I am truly sorry I replied to this.

• monkeyshine
    monkeyshine
    And remember my offer, I can get you a FREE COPY of the book, so that you can examine it for yourself, to see if this information is really in the book. Remember, many on this discussion board, already have the book and know this. Its a proven fact. This really happened. I was there...I witnessed it.

Cookie?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Donnalilly:

We expect that on JWD discussion threads be conducted within Posting Guidelines. Your posts aren't reflecting that. We would appreciate it you would correct your posting 'style'. Thanks.

• avengers
    avengers

7. Will you heed ALL RULES and fully cooperate with the PRESCRIBED CURRICULUM shown on the YORWW Bible Academy Rules Page? [Yes or No]

Does it sound familiar?

On the other hand.

I just read that most followers are women. Bjc2read is a pretty high ranking "officer" in the group.

Kinda cool to be in a group with all these women.

This new "Jim Jones"figure has at least one of his organs in the right place.

I mean his heart. You dirty minded you.

Isn't this fun?

Andy.

• bjc2read
    bjc2read

Avenger,

In our bible research over the past 15 years (since we left JW Land in 1991), we discovered something new about the role of women within the FUTURE STRUCTURE of God's theocratic arrangement of Earthly New Jerusalem...His Will on matters...something totally unseen by the WTS and company. Here is the link to this info:

http://www.livingwatersforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=298

Enjoy!

bjc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit