Robbie Robbie Robbie Robbie!!!!

by BritBoy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Dansk! You will be taking that song off your Karaoke list immeadiately then!!!!???????

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    Remind me not even to HUM that song at the Aposta Curry!

PML. Ian, you're perfectly safe.... ONLY Robbie can sing/hum that song and get that reaction from me...

Hijack time:

Okay, choose your top FIVE celebrity shags!

1) Robbie Williams

2) Danny Dyer

3) Austin Healey

4) Jake Gyllenhaal

5) Dermot O'Leary

• Dansk
    Dansk

These aren't carpets, then?

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

These aren't carpets, then?

lol

We aren't Robbie fans, but we'll watch out for you Britboy, good luck!!!

Linda

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Top celebrity shags

Robert Carlisle

Eddie Izzard

Jake from the Scissor Sisters (yes, I know he wouldnt have me, but this is pretend, right?)

Skye Edwards from Morcheeba (im convinced she sang a song to me at a gig at Ascot Racecourse)

Eddie Izzard again.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Austin Healey

lol..i wouldnt want to shag him..but he was a bloody good player!!With or without the hair transpalnt!

Now wilko on the other hand........

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    Austin Healey

lol..i wouldnt want to shag him..but he was a bloody good player!!With or without the hair transpalnt!

Now wilko on the other hand........

Fleaman...

Austin trains at our gym and lives around the corner from us and he is INCREDIBLY sexy in real life!! Wilko is stunning... just stunning and I would do him and all... it's just that Austin is so divine in the flesh and living so close to him, in my filthy mind I have a shot!!! PML

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

hey, thanks for reminding me I LOVE Jake Shears. Ive just booked tickets to see the Scissor Sisters are Birmingham NIA in November!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

A half a million people have seen Robbie Williams. He is practically unkown here in Florida. I dont think I have ever heard him on the radio. Maybe its just me. I got to get out more.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    A half a million people have seen Robbie Williams. He is practically unkown here in Florida. I dont think I have ever heard him on the radio. Maybe its just me. I got to get out more.

And that was just one weekend in the summer of 2003. Robbie has yet to crack America... I don't think you guys would "get" him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit