Robbie Robbie Robbie Robbie!!!!

by BritBoy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Seven days to go!!!!

This time next Saturday I shall be at Roundhay Park in Leeds awaiting the arrival of the GOD that is Robbie Williams!!!!!!! Love him or hate him, he is the best showman since Freddie Mercury! This will be my fourth Robbie concert.... I was one of the lucky 500 000 who got to see him at Knebworth, four people deep from the front... if this concert is half as good as that I shall be thrilled. Basement Jax are opening for him! This concert is being televised live on Sky, so look out for me... I am determined to be in the front row this time and will be queing from 7am to ensure this!!!!

• nelly136
    nelly136

now thats gotta be much better fun than queing for a toilet at twickenham

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi BritBoy:

This concert is being televised live on Sky

I have Sky - but don't like Robbie Williams. Will you have XJW painted across your forehead so we can recognise you?

Ian

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    I have Sky - but don't like Robbie Williams. Will you have XJW painted across your forehead so we can recognise you?

I will be the one arrested live on stage when I try to molest Robbie mid song!!!!!!!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Perhaps you could carry a banner that says Gay ExJW's ROCK!

Then we'd notice you, and so would every elder in the country!

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Perhaps you could carry a banner that says Gay ExJW's ROCK!

Then we'd notice you, and so would every elder in the country!

Ohhh I like that idea... I think the good doc would freak... but I'd be willing!!! PML

• Gill
    Gill

I wonder if I could get 'Sky' installed by next week just to see 'Gay EX-JWs Rock!' Britboy, run on stage and molest Robbie Williams! Every penny well spent!

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    Britboy, run on stage and molest Robbie Williams! Every penny well spent!

Gill, whenever he sings "Angels" he always pulls someone onto the stage to slow dance with him... and then he snogs them.... this year that WILL BE ME.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Bloody 'ell!

Gill, whenever he sings "Angels" he always pulls someone onto the stage to slow dance with him... and then he snogs them.... this year that WILL BE ME.

Remind me not even to HUM that song at the Aposta Curry!

Ian

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Remind me not even to HUM that song at the Aposta Curry!

LMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit