Robbie Robbie Robbie Robbie!!!!

by BritBoy 26 Replies latest jw friends

• daydream1900
    daydream1900

I SAW MADONNA THE OTHER WEEK! I WAS RIGHT AT THE FRONT!!!! HAIL THE QUEEN!!!!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• bubble
    bubble

I am so jealous, I would love to see Robbie and Madonna in concert.

By the way - top celeb shags:

Jude Law
    Brad Pitt
    Orlando Bloom
    James Spader
    Tom Cruise (but only if he agrees not to talk religion!)

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I had friends at the Glasgow gig and they said it wasn't as good as last time as he did too much talking, I hate it when they do that

BM

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Just an update on the concert last night...

OH MY GOD....

We arrived at 9.30am and joined a queue at gate 21 (as instructed). In front of us was a family from Liverpool and the good doctor and I both recognised the daughter, but could not think where from... turns out she's Sissy from Big Brother - http://www.bigbrotheronline.co.uk/bb4/contestants/contestant_8.htm Really sweet chick who laughed and chatted with us and gave us loads of gossip from Big Brother. Anyway, at 1.30pm the gate opened and we RAN.... and I mean RAN.... got to just outside the Golden circle (see attached pic of Basement Jaxx... support band... on stage) and had a FABULOUS view. Robbie did not dissapoint and we had a FABULOUS night. He is getting HOTTER and HOTTER without doubt. He entertained us and we rocked and I danced and boogied and jumped around and had a BRILLIANT time. I was unsure whether he would ever out perform Knebworth, and he did... It was truly spectacular. Got home at 3am this morning. Watched the concert on Sky + this morning... and during Millenium, the doc and I can be seen clearly... my arms waving manically and bouncing up and down.

Officially I am KNACKERED!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe
    Austin Healey

Oh dear, I suddenly feel old. I thought you were talking about a car

I agree that he is quite the showman, but when did he start wearing a green dress?

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    I agree that he is quite the showman, but when did he start wearing a green dress?

Who Robbie? HUH?

• LittleToe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit