Hello everybody

by iamfreenow 41 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

welcome marion!!

i've been following your story, you'll have some weird days for awhile.. good ones and bad ones..we're here for all of them!

hugs

• restrangled
    restrangled

Dear Iamfreenow,

It is nice to hear from you and you will have much support here.

Welcome!

Restrangled

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome Marion to the forum! While it is a little hard at first, in a little while the anxiety will pass for you when you run into former friends. The more that leave publicly the easier it will get for others to face their doubts about the WT Society and take similar action. Just like a crooked pyramid scheme, the JW participants are working like crazy to prop up the KH, lest it collapse and they symbolically lose their entire life's investment. None of them can face up to the fact that they have been totally duped by a group of old men in brooklyn , NY- --- yet.

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Welcome Marion....this is a great place and you will get lots of support and encouragement. Everyone is wonderful...

LIG

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Welcome to the board, Marion.

Josie

• freetosee
    freetosee

Hello and Welcome Marion,

I can just imagine how strange it is to be on the other side after a life as JW. I never thought I would be talking with ‘evil’ apostates, never mind agreeing with or becoming one.

I’m happy you are posting here and sure things will develop fine for you in the future.

Enjoy the freedom,

freetosee

• Ironhead
    Ironhead

Welcome Marion.

• badboy
    badboy

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME ON THE BOARD,MARION!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome to JWD, Marion!!!

• iamfreenow
    iamfreenow

Thankyou everyone for such a warm welcome! I feel as though I have made many new friends already, and will make many more as the weeks go by. I am especially looking forward to meeting some of you in person at the Apostacurry in October.

To be honest, I haven't got used to being an apostate yet, but coming here will certainly speed up the process!

all my love

Marion xxx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit