Possable "New Light"?

by 2112 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

With all the "buzz" around the up-comming October anouncment, I have a question. I have thought about this for a long time, is it possable that they would tell all those married to non-witnesses to divorce their mates? It could be for the reason of "unevenly yoked", and/or keeping spritually clean. I know that many dub's do divorce when their mate leaves or if the mate nevers becomes a dub, but will the WT make it a policy?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yeah right

These sorts of ideas come from having spent too long in apostate land, get ye back to yer meetings!

Slim

• earthtone
    earthtone

I can't see that being one of the big announcements.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    is it possable that they would tell all those married to non-witnesses to divorce their mates?

And lose yet more members! No chance!!

Ian

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Whatever the "big" announcement is, there is no chance whatsoever of it being that.

• blondie
    blondie

divorce non-JW mates...what hallucinogenic are you on?

But compare non-JW mates to corpses and ask why a JW would be kissing a corpse...that has been done.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

The big announcement is for everyone to sell their houses, live in cardboard boxes, and give all their money to the wts! The end is near! Oh, wait, they did that once before.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Oh, wait, they did that once before.

Only once?!

Ian

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

NFC where the N menas No and the C means Chance

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

No chance. I don't believe there is even any announcement except for the tract campaign and the hint that false religion is about to be eliminated. Which signals the start of the great tribulation. We have received no other letters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit