Possable "New Light"?

by 2112 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Geronimo
    Geronimo

Nah. I think even the GB knows people have a limit as to how much crap they'll eat. This would be waaay over the legal limit. I hope the Big Announcement is a new date for Armageddon! Man, imagine all the Dubs coming to your house and being able to give them a horse laff? Be prepared for a mass exodus after the date comes and goes. This board will explode at the seems! G

• sspo
    sspo

All the witnesses sell their belonging and move to North Dakota and wait for the great tribulation

• ferret
    ferret

N means no C means chance what does the F mean

• twinflame
    twinflame

But compare non-JW mates to corpses and ask why a JW would be kissing a corpse...that has been done.

• VM44
    VM44

"But compare non-JW mates to corpses and ask why a JW would be kissing a corpse...that has been done."

I can't believe that any "brother" would say such a cold hearted thing! (Actually, I can)

Talk about being uncaring and insensitive!

Was this said during the talk, "Promoting Happy Family Life"?

As Gary has said before, the Jehovah's Witnesses do not like people!

--VM44

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

The big news is that armageddon is just around the corner... Same as last time, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before...

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

whatever it is - it is clear the purpose of it is to weed out those who the society does not consider "true Christians" from the org. No doubt because of all the information on the internet. They know they have spies from within and need to weed them out - if they can. So I believe it will just be a more tightening of the reigns thing, whatever that may mean.

We will just have to wait and see. Lilly

• garybuss
    garybuss

They already tried to tell the Witness people to work 5 days a week for the Society, don't get married, and not to have children until after Armageddon. None of those worked for the masses.

• sandy
    sandy

I just don't get how they could hype everyone up for a big announcement more than months away.

I cannot believe that the elders haven't leaked it yet, unless they themselves haven't been told by the org.

It all sounds like non-sense to me.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

That suggestion is about as dumb as it gets. My god, were you ever associated with the JWs?

This is a close second: "whatever it is - it is clear the purpose of it is to weed out those who the society does not consider "true Christians" from the org."

Uh, how is an announcement for a tract work going to accomplish that?? They've already done that for 20 or 30 or whatever number of tract works in the past. There are some folks on here grasping at straws, and threads like this make the ex-JW movement look like idiots.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit