The Gentiles Times Reconsidered--Again but this Time By Using the Bible

by thirdwitness 1380 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I just woke up. Who is RF, AD, and BK? I think NHK is Nathan H Knorr.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

RF is Ray Franz (I think), AD is what he calls me (I think), BK might stand for Brother Knorr (I think), and NHK is Nathan H. Knorr.

There's the legend according to a Web nobody.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Maybe BK is (the) Burger King? It seems to make about as much sense as the rest of the silly abbreviations on his post......

• fjtoth
  • fjtoth
    fjtoth

Fisherman,

I thought you said you wanted to end the discussion about NHK. You wrote:

Lets leave it at that.

Are you having trouble making up your mind, or what?

Frank http://formerjw.homestead.com

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Some people shouldn't bother with abreviations. The only one I use all the time is "JWs." I figure on a board about Jehovah's Witnesses, we can all figure out JWs is Jehovah's Witnesses. But I became lost going over BK, AD and whatever.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol....Fisherman says he has staff on his payroll, I hope that he does not own a sign company.

"In case of fire - BK to the NHK and PK bloody quickly. Please be sure to JK the boos, that you are on time and a PF, then jump into a DTR. KO?"

HS

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

AD- attention deficit

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Fisherman

There are those that disliked bk a minority. There are those that liked bk a majority.

Can you give us statistics? How many do you personally know, who personally knew NHK, that liked him. And how many do you personally know, who personally knew NHK, that disliked him?

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

fisherman: There are those that disliked bk a minority. There are those that liked bk a majority.

I'd agree. The world is made up over many types of people. Some are ass men, and some aren't.
    steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit