Sunday Evening Thread

by KW13 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

Watching Sunday Night Football on NBC. Gotta love Al Michaels & John Madden even though pre-season is boring as hell!

Redskins v. Bengals

Purza

• KW13
    KW13
    i was wondering if that was a drawing of you, KW. Very nice. Did you cut your hair off again? I thought you were gonna grow it long so you could have a pony tail.

You and the girl sound too cute playin' beauty parlor, although the "hoe" thing wasn't nice. One assumes you meant "ho" and not the garden implement. *snort* How's your skin look? Soft and dewy?

yeh it was fun and ma' skins all soft and stuff now. we even got pics on ma' camera phone lol, but we can't get them off that (thank god) since i dont have a cable for it.

• luna2
    luna2

Can't fool me, KW. I know you want to show the world the photos of you mudded up. Go buy one of them cable thingys tomorrow so you can post the pics.

Seeker4...I'm LOVING the weather the past couple of days. I wish it would stay like this straight through Fall!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi morty, so sorry to hear about your grandmother

We had a guest for dinner, our friend Marion, and she's still here, sleeping on our spare bed. Wev've been talking and drinking shiraz all night, that's why she's staying, we're both too drunk to drive her home lol. Trev cooked the meal, which he called the apostadinner lol, I mean apostabeef, apostacarrots etc, even apostacoffee. Then he presented Marion with something he wrote the other day specially for her, "A Beginners Guide To Apostasy". She's reading it again now, I might even post it.

All in all, a good night, and thankfully we both have tomorrow off work.

• KW13
    KW13
    We had a guest for dinner, our friend Marion, and she's still here, sleeping on our spare bed. Wev've been talking and drinking shiraz all night, that's why she's staying, we're both too drunk to drive her home lol. Trev cooked the meal, which he called the apostadinner lol, I mean apostabeef, apostacarrots etc, even apostacoffee. Then he presented Marion with something he wrote the other day specially for her, "A Beginners Guide To Apostasy". She's reading it again now, I might even post it.

ah yeh post it, sounds interesting!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    getting the eulogy ready for grandma's funeral service.....
    Sorry to hear.

I am sorry to hear that also.

For the eave...I am done cooking. I made lo-mein...

I packed lunches for the first day of school for my kids...

I laid the kids clothes out and mine also. I am filling out papers for the kids school,

I purchased school supplies and labeled all the stuff, and divided it all up, and packed the back packs.

I need to do a timeline for my chool paper for hindu and zen buddhism along with my personal paper for religion 333, my 2nd to last night of school and I also need to finish editing a wedding and a family reunion photo shoot. I should get to bed about 2:30. Fun Fun Fun!

I am tired already!

• luna2
    luna2

Sparky, you make me tired just reading that. Hope you get everything done!

• okie46
    okie46

I went on a dinner date with "a really nice guy", only to find out mid-dinner that he has been dating someone for a year, they have been off and on lately, but that she called him back up today wanting to get back together, but he couldn't call her back yet because she was at work. Then why was he out with me? Uuuggggggggggggghhhhh!! So now I am doing my usual Sunday night activities... watching Greys Anatomy and on the internet.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

ummm... I don't know what the hell I doing...

When I figure it out, I'll let ya know...

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

getting the eulogy ready for grandma's funeral service.....

You are in my thoughts.
    WW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit