Sunday Evening Thread

by KW13 39 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

So what are you doing this fine Sunday evening (now or later for some...maybe you've even had your evening already)

I am going to be eating pizza, with my GF and watching TV and thats about it.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

just returned from teh city so, not going to do much. watch some TV, boring....

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm gonna do the laundry, read the Sunday paper and then cook dinner: a steak, salad and a glass of wine. Then I'll probably read some more.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I'm gonna read JWD and think of smart alec remarks to torment karl wiv ... nyaaahhaaarr

alt

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm going to KILL OFF THREADS!

• KW13
    KW13

ah damn you uncle bruce!

alt

• Honesty
    Honesty

Just got back from worship at 1:30 P.M.

Turned on the shortwave and talked with my friends, Steve in Sierra Vista AZ and Douglas in Columbus, TX.

Watching the Cubs and the Rockies play baseball.

May get back on the shortwave and 'Crash' the Jehovah's Witness radio Sunday night get together with a little commentary incorporating failed Watchtower prophecies and deception.

Gotta keep my field service hours up.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I'm going to KILL OFF THREADS!

aww that's not noice!

alt

• KW13
    KW13
    May get back on the shortwave and 'Crash' the Jehovah's Witness radio Sunday night get together with a little commentary incorporating failed Watchtower prophecies and deception.

Gotta keep my field service hours up.

hilarious! i'd love to get involved with that

• Freedom Fighter
    Freedom Fighter

Back to work tomorrow so have to get my purty new work clothes ironed. I've got that 'going back to school' sick Sunday feeling lol!
    FF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit