Sunday Evening Thread

by KW13 39 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Waiting for my bread/rolls to rise

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Feeling quite tipsy this evening! Just finished drinking a peach screwdriver and will enjoy the dinner I cooked. My kids are at my purely evil inlaws.

Morty, I'm so sorry about your grandma!!

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Lori's working, so I'm cooking up some chicken breasts, drinking red wine, listening to music, working on a magazine article, and will probably watch some TV before too long. Here's it's 7:17 pm right now. Going to be another cool evening in Vermont, USA.

Northern New England has some really crazy weather. A week or so ago, it was over 100 degrees. Last night it got down into the 30s. It went from the hottest heat wave of the year to fall weather in about 3 days. Wow.

S4

• Honesty
    Honesty
    G'day honesty,

Is this a current list?

The Australian Branch Overseer, Don McLean, was a ham radio buff with a JW network. He had a big ham aerial erected at Sydney Bethel. I know it was still operational in 2002 but I was recently told it had been replaced by text messaging but perhaps old habits die hard.

unclebruce.

Yep, unclebruce.

The 40 meter WT Daily Toxin Discussion schedule is usually on 7.24250 due to QRM.

I used to talk to Don - VK2DON a lot on Sunday at 1-2 A.M. until I DA'd.

I guess I was 'bad association' after that went down.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    so I'm cooking up some chicken breasts, drinking red wine, listening to music,

Me, too! But I'm having white wine-Riesling.

• KW13
    KW13
    Waiting for my bread/rolls to rise

hows the bread? risen?

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi KW, I like the new avatar!

Hi lonelysheep,

I'm drinking a Riesling too. What should we toast to?

• morty
    morty

Thank-you all for condolence’s....much appreciated

love morty

• luna2
    luna2

I was wondering if that was a drawing of you, KW. Very nice. Did you cut your hair off again? I thought you were gonna grow it long so you could have a pony tail.

You and the girl sound too cute playin' beauty parlor, although the "hoe" thing wasn't nice. One assumes you meant "ho" and not the garden implement. *snort* How's your skin look? Soft and dewy?

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    What should we toast to?

Good friends! Less than two hours to "Entourage'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit