Nearly Lost my Son Yesterday

by XJW4EVR 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

My god, I'm so glad he is okay. This brought tears to my eyes. Keep us updated.

• calico
    calico

I'm so happy that your son is okay! It's making me teary eyed thinking about what you've been thru. I have a son who is a fairly new driver and he saw an accident right in front of him a few weeks ago. Scared him--hope it makes him think about being careful.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I spent some time with my son last night, and showed him the well wishes he had recieved from you fine people. I was touched, and asked me to express his gratitude for the well wishes he has recieved here.

Again, both he and I thank you very much.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

XJW just saw this this morning wow! (((( positive thoughts for your son)))) hope he is doing much better today. We have the helmet law here in Florida as well, we need it with all the drunks and really old people that don`t pay any attention while they`re driving. Best wishes for your son

• ronin1
    ronin1

I'm glad to hear your son will be alright.

This is what happens when persons do not know their limitations, do not follow the laws of the land, and have no regard for the lives of others.

I hope that driver get's the book thrown at him and does not get behind a wheel in a very long time.

I have a "no tolerance' rule for people who drink and drive.

Ronin1

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

(((XJW))), how traumatic for your family! My thoughts will be with you.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• dobbie
    dobbie

What a terrible thing for you all. It makes us realise how precious they are to us. My best wishes to you and also to your son for a speedy recovery.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Wish him all the best for me XJW4EVR.

It sounds like he will recover ok

You might take a little longer????

I wish you many more happy years with your boy.

Cheers

Chris

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am so relieved that your son will be okay and make a good recovery. I can imagined how stressful this was for you and your wife.

I do recall on many occassionhs when my son when he was ill or hurt I would see him so helpless as an infant who was on the verge of deaths door. So many times we had close calls with my son, But he survived and we realize just how fragile life can be. So with deep sincerity I am so glad your son will be okay. I know he will be just fine.

Love to you and your son.

Orangefatcat

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

this made me tear up thinking of my own children!

I am so sorry you had to go through this, but I'm so glad he's alright!

love to you and yours-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit