Nearly Lost my Son Yesterday

by XJW4EVR 49 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I am glad to know he's ok!!

This is traumatizing for you both, no doubt.

• daystar
    daystar

Aw geez!! I'm glad he wasn't hurt worse.

Good luck for a speedy recovery for him.

• Sailor Ripley
    Sailor Ripley

I can't even fathom how you felt/feel. I just went in and woke up my little monkey from her nap to just hold her.

Wishing him a speedy recovery. I'm glad they caught the clown that hit him.

• Fleur
    Fleur

OMG, I am so glad he's going to be okay. As a parent reading your post just makes me bawl. Where is the kleenex?

I am so glad that he was wearing a helmet and I wish that we had the death penalty for drunk driving. Would curb it real quick wouldn't it and sure prevent repeat offenses. (i have lost family members due to drunks so i have no tolerance for people drinking any amount and operating a vehicle, period.)

hugs to you both

essie

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((((XJW4EVR))))))

My heart goes out to you

wishing your son a fast recovery

• xjwms
    xjwms

So sorry about the bad news

Positive thoughts for your sons fast recovery

Drinkin and drivin ... common were I live ... wishing YOU all the best.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Yes, he was wearing his helmet. Children under 18 must wear a helmet in California. According to the ER Doc. the helmet kept him from having a much worse head injury.

Amen! I'm really glad he's going to be ok, and that it isn't any worse! Hugs

• restrangled
    restrangled

I am so glad your son made it. Such a horrible nightmare for any parent. Get yourself a good Personal Injury Attorney. If anyone deserves to be sued, its a drunk driver.

I hope your son recovers quickly.

Best regards,

r.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Your fortunate that your son didn't have a serious head injury. My cousins 30 year old son who was wearing a helmet was struck by a car and suffered head injury and is currently unable to talk, walk, or function on his own. His mother takes care of him full time now.

I hope your son recovers ok.

Balsam

• Bryan
    Bryan

That's difficult.

I'm so glad you saw him laying in the hopsital bed!

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit