Thirdwitness -- An Agent of the Governing Body?

by AlanF 156 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• observador
    observador

Hello Alan. Nice to "see" you again.

I'd have to read their posts before saying anything, but you may well be right.

• dilaceratus
    dilaceratus

Auld Soul: Perhaps my usage was unclear. A person might make a regular practice of bathing, yet have the habit of biting their nails. The ideas are distinct, one being a chosen method, and the other having a less conscious, and less rational, aspect.

AlanF: Obviously the Jaracz story was facetious, to illustrate the absurdity of the claim that some one, or some group, of Watchtower personnel have created the Thirdwitness persona. Kindly explain what sort of credibility their custom-built spokesperson managed to work up with either ex-Witnesses, or on-the-fence or fading Witnesses, with their twenty pages of bizarre claims that the city of Tyre does not exist. Perhaps the Watchtower highhats in charge of this plan hoped to make their own spectacular failures look less silly, compared to the blinding flameouts of Thirdwitness?

AF: The problem is how to get hold of the required substance. Obviously these guys are not going to tell anyone.

Kindly explain why this master infiltrator and carefully conceived Watchtower-bot has failed to respond to most direct questions, yet cheerfully admitted to being the work of several sources. That's the amazing thing about those wiley Eth'lites, they have no trouble at all obfuscating about the Hillah Stele, but when asked a direct question, they are compelled to answer honestly! It's their only weakness!

You know enough about evolutionary theory to understand that any available niche will be filled. With the Watchtower too leaden (and averse to exposing itself to competition) to understand that the the industrialized world's social marketplace is rapidly moving online, it is hardly surprising that others of the same general mindset will attempt to fill this gap. This is just basic economics-- there is a market for apocalyptic mumbo-jumbo among the uneducated, incompetent, and mentally ill. If the Watchtower does not reach these innumerable numbers who are online, it does not require a conspiracy to suggest that other unscrupulous people will do so.

If Ozziepost's comment about Thirdwitness monitoring this thread is based on genuine information, and not simply taunting, this group must be creaming to have been taken so seriously.

• mama1119
    mama1119

HHHmmmmmmmmm, very thought provoking. AlanF seems like a bright guy............

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

AlanF seems like a bright guy............

You only just discovered that?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

deliceratus,

Kindly explain why this master infiltrator and carefully conceived Watchtower-bot has failed to respond to most direct questions, yet cheerfully admitted to being the work of several sources. That's the amazing thing about those wiley Eth'lites, they have no trouble at all obfuscating about the Hillah Stele, but when asked a direct question, they are compelled to answer honestly! It's their only weakness!

Perhaps you should have written 'it should be their only weakness', especially given the fact that they claim to be the only true Christians walking this sad planet. The reality is however, that lying to spiritual 'undermen' is not considered a crime to the WTS, or its adherents.

HS

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

deliceratus:

If Ozziepost's comment about Thirdwitness monitoring this thread is based on genuine information, and not simply taunting,

I'm not a taunter - well, not much anyway, and certainly not in this case.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Lets not forget what happened to Simon when he started up a little 'ol web site and fervently defended the dubs.......bigger men than thirdwitness have succumbed to the truth about the troof™!

I say let 'em post, let 'em learn!

Long live JWD!

• Forscher
    Forscher

Not bad Bikerchic!
    I'll second that one!
    Forscher

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Thanks Forscher!

To what I said above I must add with so many good researchers here JW lurkers don't stand a chance, which is a good thing!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    dilaceratus: That's the amazing thing about those wiley Eth'lites, they have no trouble at all obfuscating about the Hillah Stele, but when asked a direct question, they are compelled to answer honestly! It's their only weakness!

I bet I know someone who doesn't know many Bethelites. Dilaceratus, keep this thought in mind: The student cannot be greater than the teacher. The Society that teaches these people lies and obfuscates reality. It is impossible for me to imagine that those who are closest to the organization are compelled to be honest. If you meant it as a joke, it would have been a great time for a visual clue. Wry humor doesn't translate into writing very effectively.

If you didn't mean it as a joke...tsk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit