Thirdwitness -- An Agent of the Governing Body?

by AlanF 156 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Swamboozled
    Swamboozled

The better question may be how did you and I make it to page 8???

Drama Drama Drama!!!

Swam

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Jayhawk,

How did this topic make it to 8 pages?

By the usual means. People respond to posts without either reading them carefully, missing their point, or just wanting to appear to be far more intelligent than they really are.

Deliceratus is a prime example of one such poster.

HS

• hawkaw
    hawkaw
    By the usual means. People respond to posts without either reading them carefully, missing their point, or just wanting to appear to be far more intelligent than they really are.

ROTFLMAO!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

deliceratus,

You again fail to answer the question posed, which is beginning to suggest that you find it unanswerable. I believe that when such a question is unanswerable, that it represents an abuse of power.

Oh really! Are you studying at Drama School perchance - abuse of power LOL. On a bloody discussion board. Now I have read it all.

I have answered the question that you posed. A person who was not arguing with an agenda would have seen that, but you have no intention of grasping the point deliceratus.

I stated that I would revisit this question when you were prepared to answer whether it was a "possibility" that AlanF were a racist. Apparently the absurdity of these fallacious questions has yet to settle.

Your lack of crictical thinking skills is very apparent in this ridiculous statement. The issue of racism has not once been mentioned on this thread, because it has NOTHING to do with the point at hand. The issue of the possibility of ThirdWitness working with WTS backing has been speculated upon, because it has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD.

Your brain seems to be a jumble deliceratus. I will waste no furthur time trying to inform you of the obvious as it is clear that you are happy to pout your life away.

HS

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Hillary, I admit I have not read much of your and Delicertus' debate (or lack thereof). I did post on one of the first two pages about the speculation that Tardwitless could be a creation of the Watchtower Corp's. I guess I just can't figure out how this could turn into a debate running 8 pages long.

People respond to posts without either reading them carefully, missing their point, or just wanting to appear to be far more intelligent than they really are.

Deliceratus is a prime example of one such poster.

Clearly so. Some people just don't have the ability to debate logically, but instead debate by muddying the waters.

Funny, since this speculation topic started Thirdnut is nowhere to be found.

• dilaceratus
    dilaceratus
    Hillary_step: I have answered the question that you posed. A person who was not arguing with an agenda would have seen that, but you have no intention of grasping the point deliceratus.

This is a lie.

Q: Under what circumstances, or by what denial, might Thirdwitness dispute or clear himself of this charge of being a purposefully manufactured creation of the WTBTS, "theoretically" made by AlanF?

HS (5892): Why should he need to?

Example One:

Q: May I have my jacket, please?

HS: [no reply]

HS: Why should you need to?

Q: You again fail to answer the question posed.

HS: I have answered the question that you posed. A person who was not arguing with an agenda would have seen that, but you have no intention of grasping the point.

Example Two:

Q: Under what circumstances...

HS: Why should he need to?

Q: By what denial...

Q: How might Thirdwitness dispute...

Q: How might he clear...

Q: You again fail to answer the question posed.

HS: I have answered the question that you posed. A person who was not arguing with an agenda would have seen that, but you have no intention of grasping the point.

Oh really! Are you studying at Drama School perchance - abuse of power LOL. On a bloody discussion board. Now I have read it all.
    Really? Eight pages in you are just now realizing that my complaint refers to an abuse of power (bullying)? What a miracle, since this was only mentioned in my third comment to this thread (88, 10 August), and has formed the core of my comments since then. Your ability to read carefully is certainly on par with your capabilities to debate in a mature and deliberate manner.

The issue of racism has not once been mentioned on this thread, because it has NOTHING to do with the point at hand. The issue of the possibility of ThirdWitness working with WTS backing has been speculated upon, because it has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE THREAD.

The issue of racism has been mentioned in this thread, several times, by me, in direct correspondence to your stupid question about whether there is a "possibility" that Thirdwitness is receiving help from Bethel (in contrast to being an agent of the Governing Body, as AlanF speculates). You seem to believe that a "possibility" gives one license to speculate as irresponsibly as they wish, so long as they attach a qualifier. There is a "possibility" that cold fusion works, there is a "possibility" that space aliens were responsible for the design and construction of the Egyptian pyramids, and there is a "possibility" that, in his secret heart, AlanF is a racist. I do not believe any of these "possibilities" to have any factual basis, since there is no evidence to support these claims, but to deny the "possibility" of there being some unknown fact to any of these questions would be as childish as attempting to prove the validity of an argument based on the lack of a negative.

[YIC,]

[Deliceratus]

• dilaceratus
    dilaceratus

POSTSCRIPT

From Ideology and False Consciousness: Marx and His Historical Progenitors, Christopher L Pines, 1993, State University of New York

Chapter Five: The Hegelian and Feuerbachian Approach to the Alienated Mind

p. 103:

For Feuerbach, ultimate being or reality is material in nature and human thought acquires its ideas from the external material world by means of sense activity.

[...]

I unconditionally repudiate absolute, immaterial, self-sufficing speculation-- that speculation which draws its material from within... [...] I do not generate the object from the thought but the thought from the object; and I hold that alone to be an object which has existence beyond one's brain.

[Note: Quoting the 1843 Preface to Ludwig Feuerbach's Essence of Christianity]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit