Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers

by Annie Over 194 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I believe he protected it because I love him so much and I was praying so earnestly to him.

"Oh praise Jehovah, for he has listened to my pleadings; He is my strength, my shield from every danger; I trusted in him, and he helped me; Joy rises in my heart until I burst out in songs of praise to him". Psalms 28: 6-7 The Living Bible

Purple Sofa

PS I love you

i think your story was immature insulting and i belive you did it just for attention! i don't think Jehovah gives a rats ass about your poxy purse! don't you think god as got more things on his mind?
    There you have it, folks. Thus vindicating all who thought this was a right load of shite from the get go. Done and done.

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

i think your story was immature insulting and i belive you did it just for attention! i don't think Jehovah gives a rats ass about your poxy purse! don't you think god as got more things on his mind? The story of my purse was not ment to insult you. It is to bad that you took it that way. And as for attention, I was very surprised at all the letters I received. I honestly didn't think anyone would pay that much attention. I may sound immature, but remember, Jesus said " unless you become as a little child"----- So being child-like is no insult to me! And YES! I think Jehovah gives much more than a 'rats ass' about my purse and me. After all, he sees every bird that falls, he knows every hair on your head. More things on his mind??? Everything is on his mind! There is nothing to big or to little for him to handle. Remember...... He IS the Almighty. I will praise Jehovah no matter what happens. I will constantly speak of his glories and grace. I will boast of all his kindness to me. Let all who are discouraged take heart. Let us praise Jehovah together, and exalt his name! For I cried to him and he answered me. Pslams 34: 1- 4 The Living Bible

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    There is nothing to big or to little for him to handle.

A few weeks ago .......a family was using candles to see in their apt..........They had no electricity since May. I think it was six children that died when the apt caught fire from the use of candles.

I think Jehovah gives much more than a 'rats ass'; about my purse and me.; After all,; he sees every bird that falls, he knows every hair on your head.

Does he care more about your purse and you than any one of these children?

I am just wondering........not trying to put you down at all for your beliefs or your joy........

I wonder why sometimes........even among witnesses bad things happen to them.........some do not get their purses back.......how do you explain that? I wonder....thats all.

sincerely,

purps

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

it wasn't his will, purps, it wasn't his will, or so they would probably say. god needed more angels? something like that?

Years ago, I spoke to a man in door to door who was an atheist. the person with me knew his house and that nobody could get through to him. I, being a good little show off JW, figured I could get through if nobody else could. And that man said something I will never forget. I asked him why he didn't believe in god and he said that when he was little, his father was very abusive and every day he prayed that god would stop him from getting beaten, but god never did. And that's why he would never believe in him. What could I say to that? Nada.

Hold that story up against the found purse story and how does everything look? Not so great for the purse, I think.

• mama1119
    mama1119

Annies Annoying.

• astro
    astro

My my! Thank the goddess that your god has his priorities right!

The cries of a starving child,for example,should NEVER take precedence over a jw's purse.

• astro
    astro

Hi Funky,

Very well stated!

The clarity and rational thought you've provided are a great pleasure to read.Thanks,T

• Annie Over
    Annie Over

Noooway do I think Jehovah cares more about purses than he does children. I wonder if that family worships Jehovah and calls on him by name? I really feel that if humans are important enough to be called by their names, then certainly the great God of the universe should be respected enough to be called by his name and not just God or Lord. There are so many places mentioned in the Bible about praising his name, exalting his name, even tho most modern Bibles have taken the name out completely. Of course I can't be sure, but I think Jehovah will resurrect those children and others who have died.

I also believe he will resurrect more adults than the JWs think, because God is Love, and love covers a multitude of sins.

About my purse, I don't know why Jehovah saved it unless there was some reason, and I don't think the reason was me getting my money back. Remember when Jesus and Peter needed to pay taxes and Peter caught a fish with gold in its mouth? I'm sure lots of poor people needed to pay taxes, but none of them caught a fish with gold in its mouth. I think Jehovah answers some prayers and some he doesn't.

When I got all those letters about my purse, I was very overwhelmed. I didn't even want to answer them, but after more than a month it was still on my mind that I should have responded. Maybe my purse is the key to all of us lost sheep. In my opinion we ARE the lost sheep. We are the ones Jesus said he would leave the 99 to go find. Jws sure don't look for us do they?

Recovering my purse certainly gave me the incentive to praise Jehovah, and I praised him to all his lost sheep. I no I no.. some people on here don't feel like lost sheep, but I certainly do, and some of you do also.

If I didn't answer your question Purps, ask me again.. Because right now I'm kinda sleepy.

Talk to ya tomorrow,

loves ya, Annie

• ringo5
    ringo5

Please, show us this purse, that we may worship it!

(please post pic, for we are a stiffnecked people)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Noooway do I think Jehovah cares more about purses than he does children. I wonder if that family worships Jehovah and calls on him by name?

I think Jehovah answers some prayers and some he doesn't.

Thanks for your reply.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit