"Giving Your Wifely Due"

by love2Bworldly 49 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Don't forget Bel Biv Devoes Hit - Do me! (deleted some xtreme lyrics)

Do me, baby (Ho...ooh...)
    Do me, baby (Do you think you can)
    Do me, baby (Do me)
    Do me, baby

The time was 6 o'clock on the Swatch watch
    No time to chill, got a date, can't be late
    Hey, the girl is gonna do me

http://www.wowlyrics.com/read.php?wow=1584097

Damn! I can't believe I use to listen to this!!!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR
    I thought the WT position was that if a couple separated, then had sex, that was considered forgiveness and they had to get back together again. This may only apply to a situation involving adultery, though.

I don't know about WT stuff anymore, but according to California state law, if an seperated married couple "knock the boots" then all assets gained from the time of seperation to the act are legally considered "community property."

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Yeah, the "wifely due" term is pretty bad, but in my opinion it's not nearly as nauseating as "husbandly owner."

• breeze
    breeze

Well....

If you marry a guy then you should love him enough to due him. Maybe not just at any beck and call (BOOTY). I too don't especially like that phrase but you should be willing to due it at least some. Many women and men have different drives and most times the women is the lesser on e in this scenario.

As for as Bible law, much of the times described in the Bible, men were allowed to have nmore than one wife. So if one didn't due then another would.

Women are in a lesser view in all of the Bible as far as subjection to their husband. So, then if your not dueing and in subjection and have a problem with the DUE. Then I suggest that you might have a problem with the Bible being as the inspired word of God therefore the whole scxene begins to unravel, doesn't it.

So you have to make a decision to due it or get into another faith system altogether.

BREEZE ( The Pig ) I thought I would add that before the first comments come back and call me one ....takes the sting out of the rebutal.

• rekless
    rekless

I would love to get any wifely dues From any due worthy lady.

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Breeze! I have never gotten into a real rebuttal with anyone on this site but I think that might change tonight.

Please tell me that you are just being sarcastic about the man having stronger sex drive and more needs than a woman!!????!!

I have talked with a lot of women in my life from 20s all the way up throught 50s, 60s and beyond , I am here to tell you that is just hog wash.

Mens sex drive are often times highly over rated!!! Womens' of ALL ages are highly under rated!!

cabs

• rekless
    rekless

Mens sex drive are often times highly over rated!!! Womens' of ALL ages are highly under rated!! cabs cabin is correct, the lady I am with could every night all night long..I,m dead tired.

• Perry
    Perry

I'm kinda partial to mountain due.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think the phrase is hilarious, but then I've never faced a JC. I beg for my "wifely due", regularly.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am a wife and want whats due to me. . .Wish my husband would read the Bible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit