September KM - 70 alterations in Revelation Climax Book

by dozy 120 Replies latest watchtower bible

• lollydawdle
    lollydawdle

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR THAT INFO!!!!

• LuciousJ
    LuciousJ

Can anyone tell me how I can get a copy of this? I can't 'highlight" it off of the thread and if I right click and save as......it comes up so small I can't see it. I'd like a good copy of it that we can read. is there a specific website? Help

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The September Kingdom Ministry has a 4 page insert detailing the 70 alterations in the Revelation Climax book which is due to be studied at the Book study shortly. I'll provide scans if anyone is interested.

I'm interested...Thanks for doing that..

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

Was interesting that all references to the Kingdom Come book were replaced with the 2005 book, What Does the Bible Really Teach, which doesn't present any scholarly information at all, only the Society's view. No one will even know there is evidence one can research to the contrary. As Drew Sagan pointed out to me, this keeps them ignorant, which equals control.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

That's their game Little Bo Peep!
    What actually set me back is the fact that I just got done reading the 'Gentile Times' book. Towards the end of the book Johnsson actually goes paragraph by paragraph and shows how the apendix in the 'Kingdom Come' book is a fraud. Amazing how they just decided to cut it out. Information control at it's best.
    Fun with fill in the blank...
    Don't you worry about ________ , Let ME worry about ________.

• stillajwexelder
  • MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Gosh - I wish I still had a Revelation book so I could see it next to the 'amendments' (lol)....

I think the Society should REFUND everyone who bought this book, as with so many errors acknowledged in it, it's clearly a faulty item.

• V
    V

Here you go for complete comparison: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/118235/1.ashx

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Ta V - I spotted that after I'd posted

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Has anyone heard any comments from current JW about this? All I've heard is, ''it was too hard for me to understand before''......

I suspect it won't make much difference, sadly. If Dubs study publications they find too difficult to understand, then how can they KNOW it to be right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit