What is the "Unforgivable Sin?"

by mkr32208 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

First Shopping list

Large piece of Chaulk, Candles, Bones, a black cape, fake blood and several copies of the watchtowers.

during a meeting you choose which one thursday night or sunday meeting dress up all in black, while everyone is inside the meeting sit in the parking lot draw a large pentagram sit in the middle of it light the candles, lay out the bones burn the watchtowers but only half way and pour the fake blood over it.

I don't know anything about witchcraft or vodoo but just the sight alone will make them leave you and your whole entire family alone.

At the very least they will all have nightmares that night.

• ElderBarry
    ElderBarry

I dont believe in any such thing. But instead of asking everyone else, how about just reading the Bible verses involved? Jesus performed miracles and the Pharisees imputed the miracles to Satan. Jesus then told them all sins would be forgiven except BLASPHEMING the Holy Spirit. Pretty straight-forward to me. Yet I have read all sorts of nutty theories by people who have obviously done that very thing, so they're spooked and have to come up with some wild theory as to what the unforgiveable sin is, rather than simply taking the text as it is.

• parakeet
    parakeet

carla posted this do-not-call letter on another thread:

Name & Address
    Date-
    Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
    25 Columbia Heights
    Brooklyn, NY 11201-2483
    NOTICE TO CEASE AND DESIST ALL VISITS
    Dear Sirs,
    Please notify all members of your congregation that consent, implied or otherwise, to visit my property at the address stated above for any purpose relating to the work of Jehovah's Witnesses or the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has been revoked.
    I will consider any future visit to be an act of willful trespass and may prosecute to the full extent of the law, civil or criminal.
    You must not visit on the pretense of 'updating records'.
    Check the electoral roll for up to date ownership information.
    Notice has also been served to my local congregation located in the area of ___________________________________________________.
    I shall hold you both severally liable for any infraction of this notice to 'cease and desist'.
    You have been warned!
    Respectfully,

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Just a thought. The "unforgivable sin" may be everything and nothing at all. What better way to control people than by having a rule that carries a stiff penalty, but no one really knows what you have to do to be guilty of breaking it.

Confusing???

Exactly!!!!

• myelaine
    myelaine

can you imagine being delivered up to the synagogue of satan and being given the words(as recorded in the Bible) to express to the inhabitants...

can you imagine not saying those words?

matthew 11:19-20

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

can you imagine being delivered up to the synagogue of satan and being given the words(as recorded in the Bible) to express to the inhabitants...

can you imagine not saying those words?

What????????? Might be a good time to ease up on the 'shrooms a bit hon.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    ! Is it streaking during the Sunday meeting? Flinging feces at the speaker? Pimp slapping the Po's wife until she's unable to stand up (Please say that's it! Please please please!)

Well, I don't thimk it's any of those things, but if you actually did them I doubt they'd visiy=t you again anyway, they'd be too scared. They'd probably recommend that you were sectioned.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

In my family, I believe the unforgivable sin to be....Baptism.

My sister and brothers did the same things I did, but because they weren't baptized, my parents still talk to them.

lisa

• Maverick
    Maverick

Forget using the Bible to find your answer to this question. In point of fact, to the WTS the only real unforgivable sin is seeing the whole Jehovah Nit-witness organization for the BS it is and saying something about it. As a Nit-witness you can commit any crime against man or God but this, speaking out and exposing those phonies in the governing body for what they are, liars and false prophets. They need everyone terrified of their own shadows so the put out these nebulous rules that can mean anything they want. It is all nonsense, tell these brain dead losers to blow! They are nothing and have only the power you give them.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I should have made it more clear... I've done all of the things you guys are saying! There should be no doubt in ANY of their minds that I'm an apostate ex witness! (if you read my post history it should be really clear!) As to the elders harassing me, they don't, they know better! Hell I LOVE to cause them grief (I did even when I was a JW!) They seem to just take everything I say as I'm putting them on or something!

What I'm constantly hearing from my witness friends is "oh elder bob mentioned you the other day, he asked me when you were going to come to your senses and come back!" I was really a popular guy and a good speaker (I know that's hard to believe from my acid lined post but usually I'm laughing when I post the most horrifying things I just have a mean sense of humor!) But I seem to be hearing this through the grapevine a LOT recently (I think my mother is spreading the rumors) anyway I've told everyone I WILL NEVER GO BACK! Hell I've got about 8 people to LEAVE since I've been out! I mean COME ON!

What I want is a sure fire way to stop the rumors so everyone will say "whoa, did you ask me when mark is coming back? He can't come back he committed the unforgivable sin! Didn't you see him streak into the hall naked and slap Sister XXXXX cross eyed?"

I've tried blasphemy I blaspheme all the time! (once again peruse the post history!) Makes no difference! I could get up on the stage (while naked of course) and say "Jesus power to preform miracles came from being constantly sodomized by Satan." I swear they would think I was telling a joke! They would say "that mark always telling a larf!" I don't get it!

All my friends were df'ed as I was fading for having orgies and smoking pot. They called me in and said "everyone says you were there," I said "they all lie" (a hell of a lot more than two witnesses too!) "Well XXXXX said you XXXX'ed his wife" "he lied" Well XXXX Said you did XXXX to young sister XXXX" "all lies despicable lies!" Well 6 people say you were there" "bull crap I was home reading my bible" (YES I really said that at one point) They got up at the next meeting and read of a LIST of my friends who got DFed and reproved and removed as pioneers Ms's etc... Me? Nope I got nothing!

The wife and I tossed some elders of the property about a year ago. They called me later in a huff. I sent them a letter that said I was never baptized (it was a lie of course I was) they just dropped it... WTF? I don't want to be DFed per se but I don't want to hear "oh mark will come back one day" either! What have I done to be singled out as not able to offend jehoger?

(this thread was intended to be a little tongue in cheek of course but I would also like a straight answer just in case it ever comes up!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit