What is the "Unforgivable Sin?"

by mkr32208 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I know the pat answer is "grieving the holy spirit" but how does one do that? I asked some elders who were attempting to meet with me but they seemed unsure...

I need to know because I want to do it! Right now! Publicly! Is it streaking during the Sunday meeting? Flinging feces at the speaker? Pimp slapping the Po's wife until she's unable to stand up (Please say that's it! Please please please!)

I'm just tired of the idiots trying to get me and the wife to 'come back' I've tried everything that I can to make it clear that we will never ever under any circumstances come back. They just don't seem to get it though! So I need a specific 'sin' that once I commit it I can never go back so their is no point in bothering me again...

Any ideas?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

get some wt lit, burn it, take the ashes in a box to your elders. if i was an elder, i would say you probably don't want anything to do wid da truff and tell em i'll call you, don't call me

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I think that if you tell them that the governing body are a bunch of psychotics from hell that it would stop them from bothering you!

• JH
    JH
    grieving the holy spirit

How can you do that?

It's not a person

• heathen
    heathen

I think it's speaking against the spirit that is the unforgiveable sin . The best I've heard so far is that you must first have received holy spirit and then rejected it's guidance by living in contradiction and dying in apostasy . I added a little there but basically it has to do with the 144k .

• shera
    shera

Tell them you are an apostate and don't believe nuttin the Jw teach anymore...

• Taythan
    Taythan

I think that supporting ideas and theology that are in direct contrast with JW teachings publicly to JW's will get you publically shunned hence left alone. Keep a pack of cigarettes just for when they come around and when they do spark up lol. Or you could simply move 1000 miles away and not tell them you were going.....which is what I did, but then I was young with no commitments financial or otherwise.

• HockeyMullet
    HockeyMullet
    Pimp slapping the Po's wife until she's unable to stand up

If you do this, please for the love of jeebus, videotape it.

• parakeet
    parakeet

Get a restraining order. Unforgivable AND legal.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

would you try streaking - just in case it is that! tHANK YOU I NEEDED TO LAUGH SO BAD!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit