blondie

That's a keeper, Gumby.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Give blood.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    Give blood.

I've got a friend (ex jw) who is a vampire for the north florida blood alliance! She works on the bus they drive around doing their blood drives. I keep trying to get her to park it at the assembly hall one year and try to get people to give blood...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Maybe you should put a big cross on top of your house. Also, get your ears pierced and put some big crosses in your ears, and tell them not to call you by your name, tell them to call you Jehovah.

• anewme
    anewme

I once was out in service and the householder told me he named his dog Jehovah......Jehovah dog.

Maybe that qualifies as unforgiveable? That is pretty serious huh?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Jehovah dog.

He's got a sense of humor. He must be an ex-witness or just sick of witnesses knocking on his door. I'm sure that the dubs thought that he was the devil and left him alone! Jehovah dog is about the same as saying "goddog" isn't it? People say "goddog" all the time when they're swearing!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Now that is funny! I'm gonna get a pig and name him jehovah hog! Then when he makes a mud pit out of the back yard we'll call that the jehovah bogg!

• Flash
    Flash

I'm not convinced humans at this point in time can commit the unforgivable sin. I think we may have to be perfect first and then choose lawlessness over God's law. I think that constitues the Unforgivable Sin.

Only the anointed can do that since they have Gods spirit with them.
    I think this may be the only exception to my theory.
  • SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

"not loving your life and living it to your fullest ability."

Yeah!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

This has been an interesting thread. I have one simple question.

What is the unforgivable sin?

Hmmmmmmm?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit