What is the "Unforgivable Sin?"

by mkr32208 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    I don't want to be DFed per se but I don't want to hear "oh mark will come back one day" either!

If you are in the company of persistant dubs, I dont think you can have it both ways. It is either d/f or d/a, and suffer the shunning, or put up with their optomistic attempts to save your ass at armageddon

• bubble
    bubble

I was told at my JC that I could never go back to the org even if I wanted to (which I don't).

It was because I was guilty of loose conduct (not adultery) but my plans were to leave my husband and move in with the love of my life. Obviously then I would be committing adultery.

Because I would not heed the elders advice and not go ahead with that course of action, they told me I was willfully sinning against the spirit and there was no going back for me, EVER. They read me a scripture to back this up and everything!

If it really was God's true org I'm sure he'd forgive anything right? That really proved to me that it never was the true religion.

• Flash
    Flash

bubble

Because I would not heed the elders advice and not go ahead with that course of action, they told me I was willfully sinning against the spirit and there was no going back for me, EVER. They read me a scripture to back this up and everything!

That was arrogantly presumtous on their part and puts them in line for judgement from God's Son.

If it really was God's true org I'm sure he'd forgive anything right? That really proved to me that it never was the true religion.

Yes but...we really do have to be sorry for whatever are sins are first.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit