Are they at it again...shockin announcement September

by aniron 66 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

selling brooklyn bethel all together and moving headquarters to nice comfy patterson complex.

Now this makes sense but I do not think it is shocking. Many brothers already expect this

• Will Power
    Will Power

well, in the last little while I've heard a few shocking announcements.

1) right from JRBrown himself (thanks lisa) That the Witnesses, the Society are not the only
    * JWs are BIBLE STUDENTS only. The Governing Body is NOT SPIRIT INSPIRED.
    * JWS as a whole are NOT INSPIRED
    * JWs are not the ONLY spokesperson organization of God on earth
    * THERE IS NO SPECIAL LINE TO GOD that the JW church has (I shit you not)
    * IS the JW a doomsday cult? No, because the word "doomsday" to them means only the end of wickedness. We are in the last days as seen in fulfillment of Bible prophecy regarding the signs.
    * Is there a PREDICTION of when the last days would end in a holocaust/Armegeddon etc. Is there insider knowledge of the END? NO THERE IS NOT
    * And I quote "We have zealously thought we would have more info by now about the exact time of the end but we don't" Follow up question--so there is no direct communication between God and the JWs on this matter? Correct.
    * The organization exists only to see the Good news proclaimed of God's kingdom which is made up of Chosen Rulers who are in heaven. The JWs will be subjects of that kingdom.

2) from the Cayman News this morning: HEADLINE: No such thing as 'Watchtower' teachings there is no such thing as "Watch Tower" teachings. If he had done his research he would know that he was discussing the teachings of a religious organization called Jehovah's Witnesses, not one of their publishing corporations called the Watchtower. They are two different entities: one is religious and the other is a publishing entity.
    here's the address: http://www.caymannetnews.com/cgi-script/csArticles/articles/000041/004145.htm
    sounds like they are disassociating themselves from the WT society and that the announcement will be made in Sept. (unless they repent that is) Then the JWs world over can start shunning Brooklyn!!
    wp

• kid-A
    kid-A

My Dad is the P.O. of my old hall. He tells my Mom EVERYTHING. My Mom tells ME everything. If something was coming, I would have heard it by now.

• avengers
    avengers
    "The talk "False Religion’s End Is Near"

The End of the Watchtower is near!

Lets celelebrate.

• the dreamer dreaming
    the dreamer dreaming

they will announce that the entire governing body has decided to come clean and admit they dont believe anything that has been printed so far

and will sell the whole society holdings to a major publishing company and give every JW a rebate from the proceeds

• minimus
    minimus

If anything, they've been pushing Armageddon's REALLY coming THIS time!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

They are going to announce that from now on the publications will be printed on toilet paper so that they can be recycled at the next District Convention.

You still only get 4 pages though as you enter the stall. :)

• Trojan
    Trojan
    1) right from JRBrown himself (thanks lisa) That the Witnesses, the Society are not the only

Could you provide the link/thread, please?

Was this a video on the jwmedia site?

Thanks in advance.

Trojan.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

The Watchtower will announce that 'something significant will happen on the world scene very soon'. All the JWs will work themselves into an apocalyptic frenzy and spend more time peddling their cheapass literature. They'll donate more money to the cult, and they'll spend more time in donut shops taking breaks from service™. Tim Hortons stock will go up. Now is the time to invest.

Once it fizzles out we will experience an influx of disillusioned dubs on this board.

W

• parakeet
    parakeet

garybuss:
    ***the only ones to buy it are the very young and the stupid.***
    Unfortunately, there are always plenty of young and/or stupid people, who will naively snap it up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit