Are they at it again...shockin announcement September

by aniron 66 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi spoopy and welcome!

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

aniron - Thanks for the 'heads up'!

spoopy - You must have been hanging around here for at least a few weeks...? Glad you joined in the discussion. Welcome to JWD.

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

There is one reason why the supposed "shocking announcement" in September will be just a stupid tool to stir up hysteria and get people excited about the KM news or whatever, and this is it: Elders do not have the capacity to keep their mouth shut about anything important. They go home, tell their sex-starved, Paxil-fed wives all the juicy details, albiet in cute married-couple code words, and then play innocent while the Wheel of Flame turns, setting the J-dub woodland ablaze.

The only truly important announcements the GB make are the ones they make to everyone at once. Lemme ask you this, did anyone at all know about the announcement to eliminate the Bethel-Elder arangement? No. Because they don't give information out like that to anyone before hand in order to maintain control and mix up the power stratus. Some may know, but this only includes the Nethinim-types and the immediate circle of Bethel who's-whos.

If this "shocking announcement" in September is anything truly shocking or even exciting I will literally sh*t bricks. No, I will sh*t bricks, urinate in the rubble, mix it, and construct an altar with the freshly-killed corpse of a sheep, and praise Jehoopwa for forty days and forty nights while wearing my best sackcloth, eating my own feces for the duration. Everyone here has witnessed my oath - so it is said, so it is done.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

maybe its another restructuring of the organization to protect their assets..

or maybe selling brooklyn bethel all together and moving headquarters to nice comfy patterson complex.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Could it be just nothing? Maybe someone just wanted to stir up the ex-jw community.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

No... I bet the announcement is, "We, the people of the governing body, have realized that we are complete sh*theads." Think they'll realize that?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

If they did that, they'd lose all the power they've gained. What devious man would try to do that?

• xJ-HO
    xJ-HO

Maybe they are going to lift the ban on masturbation. Instead of the wild clapping that usually follows a "new light" announcement, there will be a collective sigh of relief from the closet w*%?@#s in the crowd.

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

I heard it confidentially from the TOP!!!!!It will be: the big A will happen on New Years Eve...December 31st, 2006 when the whole worldly world is celebrating in drunken excess. Sell everthing you own, stop going to college, university, quit your obs and FLEE TO THE MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

garybuss wrote:

All hype! If these guys ever do anything unpredictable, I'll eat my hat.

hehehe...that's a big hat.

and danielp wrote:

If this "shocking announcement" in September is anything truly shocking or even exciting I will literally sh*t bricks. No, I will sh*t bricks, urinate in the rubble, mix it, and construct an altar with the freshly-killed corpse of a sheep, and praise Jehoopwa for forty days and forty nights while wearing my best sackcloth, eating my own feces for the duration. Everyone here has witnessed my oath - so it is said, so it is done

I hope something big happens..then we can have a hugh aposta-fest and watch daniel and gary at the same time.

I can't get the yellow highlighter to stop.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit