Why did you choose your USER NAME?

by In Between 73 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

Going by your avatar picture, id say the venus connection is the right one.................

• daystar
    daystar
    Going by your avatar picture, id say the venus connection is the right one.................

LOL! Appearances can be very deceiving.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Daystar, what is your avatar a pic of?

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Mine was given to me many years ago when I was plumcrazy. I use to do things some folks considered a bit dangerous.

I no longer am of course. I've had different reasons over the years to keep the nick name. I'm a bit older now, more stable, and I just like the color purple. plum

• daystar
    daystar

Your guess is as good as mine.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I chose Warlock because that is what I was on my way to becoming, before the J.W.'s came into my life.

Warlock

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I picked mine cause I like Roman things and as my first time on a forum thingy I thought it would work no real reason. Well I think it sounds a strong name as well and I am becoming stronger as time goes on being able to think for myself more

Regards

BM

• greendawn
    greendawn

Dawn means the appearence of new awareness and green is a colour of pleasantness. So it means pleasant new awareness, that is on a broad range of issues.

• Nowman
    Nowman

Family name but I am thinking should have been more creative so lately when I post, I end with "Nikki" because this is my first name (nick name for Nicole, but Nicole is way too stiff for a petite girl like myself with red (fake) curly hair). When I was younger, people always said I looked like Betti Boop. So, with this, I go by Nikki, its more free spirit type of name.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Because I believe Balsam Ointment is very healing, and I hope my words here are healing to those who read them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit