Why did you choose your USER NAME?

by In Between 73 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

BlackSwan comes from the Australian wine I was drinking when I was registering.

Memphis comes from the result of a fascination with mummies and having just watched a documentary on mummies and Egypt just prior to registering.

The " OF " comes from the dictionary ;)

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

My first name is Lillian but everyone calls me Lilly or Lil for short. And most people when they meet me think I have a lovely personality hence the username lovelylil.

• whyizit
    whyizit

Because I am curious to know what the heck my JW friends are talking about and where it originated. It seems so much like many of the Catholics that I know (since I was once one of them). Lots of time spent on things the church leaders have decided you should do, but precious little on actually reading the Bible alone. It just floors me! They spend countless hours reading all these piles of literature, but won't dedicate even a couple of hours a week to strictly reading JUST the Bible alone. In context, without any one else's opinions. My 3rd grader understands the Bible. How is it that people are so easily convinced that it is impossible to understand without someone else putting thier spin on it?

WHYIZIT?????? Seems like I ask that a lot from my JW friends. Wish I could say that I had clear and reasonable answers supplied by them, but alas, that is not the case!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

My family name.

• gumby
    gumby

Some bastard wannabe artist took some playdough one day and tried to make something really cool but ended up with me and he said"your gonna be called Gumby", hence I got my stupidass name. I wished some pretty lady woulda molded me, cuz i'd have been a lot better lookin and prolly even had a dinger.

Gumflatinfront

• free2beme
    free2beme

Because I can use this name to be what ever I really am and not care what others think of me.

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm still undecided on what the whole universe is about, who made it and why. I wonder what life is realy about other than making more life. What is the reason for living if it just last a few years and you die? That's the reason for my user name.

Ken P.

• Carmel
    Carmel

cause I'm sticky and sweet and light brown.....

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

My friends call me ESTEE . . . short for Esther.

*hugs*

ESTEE

• Twitch
    Twitch

Mine is one of my online gaming handles

Feel like a bit of a twit sometimes, lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit