Why did you choose your USER NAME?

by In Between 73 Replies latest jw friends

• In Between
    In Between

I think some people actually use part of their real name. I chose mine because I really feel 'In Between', in that space where your not a jw anymore but really haven't figured out where you are in life and what path you want to take.

Just thought it would be an interesting topic. Sorry if it's been posted before ... the search feature doesn't work for me.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Mine started out as something else that for some reason the system wouldn't take. One thing led to another an' voila!

• orbison11
    orbison11

actually mine was given to me,,,pretty woman=roy orbison, equals orbison,,and when i couldnt log on here on that account, i becomae orbison11

;p;

wendy

• anewme
    anewme

When I joined this forum I had high hopes this would help me get my happiness back. I was so miserable after getting dfd...M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E!!!

I think my choice was very prophetic, dont you agree???

Anewme!!!

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

I chose mine because of the totally euphoric feeling of FREEDOM I had when I first "saw the light." It was like a drug I felt so high at first......

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    I chose mine because of the totally euphoric feeling of FREEDOM I had when I first "saw the light." It was like a drug I felt so high at first......

This was driving me crazy with curiosity. "Why" I would ask myself "why, would an ex-jw choose such a name???". Thanks for clearing that up. It's kind of like my ex-wife's username, "HempLover".

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I felt that making known I was so deep into the Borg that I was an elder might be of some use to someone. Then they know for sure that even those deeply infected by the bug can have thier reason return to them. I have found now that many who have become elders have had the same experience, they see first hand just how much BS is really going on.

If had to chose a different user name it probably would have been something like greatescape or igotout.

W.Once

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

sixofnine

***This was driving me crazy with curiosity. "Why" I would ask myself "why, would an ex-jw choose such a name???". Thanks for clearing that up. It's kind of like my ex-wife's username, "HempLover". **

glad to clear it up for you.....and holy cow I didn't know you and hemp lover were ex's!!! learn something new every day don't ya?!

• parakeet
    parakeet

I like parakeets and parrots. My parrot is snoozing on his stand next to me as I'm typing. They make wonderful pets if you don't mind feathers, seed hulls, and droppings all over the house. And if you don't mind ear-splitting screeches and deep, painful bites from time to time. And if you don't mind their finicky eating habits--they make cats look like indiscriminate gluttons. If none of the above bothers you, then parrots are the pet for you!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I was a furniture buyer.........my first big purchase was a purple leather sofa from Italy.......Waited six months for it to get here!!!! (the earthquake in California was the cause of the delay.......the boats could not dock.) When it got unwrapped at the store. .......everyone was like..........hmmmmmm purple!!!

Wasnt long before people started decorating with purple.

and .......i choose all kinds of names that were already taken the first day i went online..........it was getting frustrating finding something that was not already taken........so i looked around the house to find a new name.......purplesofa ......no one will have it!!!!

There is a site out of Malaysia I think .......called purplesofa

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit