I Threw Away My Entire Watchtower Library Today

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

You might want to think twice before throwing away that old watchtower literature. I paid $100.US for the first edition of Russel's "The Divine Plan of the Ages" 3 years ago on ebay. I just received $200. US in an insurance settlement for it because it was flood damaged. They paid me based on a book dealer selling a used 1925 version of the book for two hundred dollars. The replacement book is really not comparable in value, but I was happy at my profit. Some of this stuff could be worth bucks! Set up an e-bay account and try and sell it at auction! Or if you can't be bothered, send it to Randy Watters. He sells the stuff and it might help him with the costs of running his web site.

Cog

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    I'm happy to report that the literature has all been taken by an exjw who helps JWs get out of the cult. I'm glad this will be benefitting others!!!

Whew, You had me worried for a while. Putting it to good use is far better than chucking it and will give you far more satisfaction in the long run. Cheers Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit