SPAZnik

I'm sure the WTS will be happy that you've buried some more evidence. :(

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

But on the up side: Congrats. :)

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Min, You crazy bastard!

Ten years ago I sold about five books from my JW collection and paid for all the liquor I drank on a two week Florida vacation, with my complete asshole brother-in-law elder. He even drank some of it!

S4

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Why not donate this original garbage to the Library of Congress ?

As evidence that is searchable by the public. Even JW's...

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hmmm.

Very odd.

Outoftheorg

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Mini, I too tore up my collection of Watchers and Awake from 1950 to 2000. I also tore up all my Watchtower books etc. I would not sell any of them. Trashed them all.

Blueblades

• anewme
    anewme

I dont believe you threw them away. They are valuable to us as proof the Watchtower Society
    completely orchestrated the 1975 dissappointment and that they are very fickle prophets changing truths and dates and do's and don'ts.

There is something very powerful to hold in your hand the original $%&*#$% copy that made you a prisoner for years and years. It focuses the blame and hatred on the correct source.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Minimus - Why?

• anewme
    anewme

But maybe you felt they were demonized and you wanted them out of your house!

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Oh man...I couldnt just THROW mine away,...I had to RIP THEM TO PIECES first so that even the GARBAGE MAN and the RATS IN THE DUMP wouldnt be tempted to CONVERT!!

You go Min...however you probably COULD HAVE sold them for a nice buck. But that takes too much time and throwing them away is just so...cathartic.

Main Entry: ca·thar·sis
    Function: noun
    Pronunciation: k&-'thär-s&s
    Inflected Form(s): plural ca·thar·ses/-"sez/
    Etymology: New Latin, from Greek katharsis, from kathairein to cleanse, purge, from katharos
    1 : PURGATION
    2 a : purification or purgation of the emotions (as pity and fear) primarily through art b : a purification or purgation that brings about spiritual renewal or release from tension
    3 : elimination of a complex by bringing it to consciousness and affording it expression

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit