After 4 years, an introduction (hope it works this time!)

by gwyneth 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings gywneth

Welcome Aboard!

Dismembered

• evita
    evita

Wow, what a story! Thanks for sharing.
    I was also very hesitant about posting for the first time. I tend not to post on the controversial threads. Sometimes I want to reply but my words seem inadequate. Yet I read almost everything on this forum and appreciate all those who take the time to express themselves.
    WELCOME!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Fascinating, and unfortunately not totally unfamiliar story. Thank you very much for posting it, and WELCOME!!!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Beautifully expressed.
    Thank you for sharing of yourself.
    I mean that.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Thank you so much for the public and private welcomes. You all have been wonderful. I'm glad I finally shared!

• unique1
    unique1

Thanks for telling your story. It is awesome that your entire family got out with you. If only we were all so lucky. WELCOME!!!!

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

"Welcome gwyneth"! another local for me!! I was raised as a JW here in Fla. as well, I here ya and cringed with you when you mentioned OBT.!! who does want to live in that area?!!

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Hey, Florida! Me too (I'll PM you.) I really can identify with that bitterness of not having made smart decisions earlier in life. And thinking we needed to get married right away. It's silly. But that's life and we grow up real fast, so you can't spend too much time regretting. Think of the best thing you did which was to stand up to your ex-husband and that BOE and walk away.

Even better than KY Jelly: Astroglide.

TheGoodGirl

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome, gwyenth. It's stories like yours that keep me coming back to JWD.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hi Gwyneth!!!

You have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit