After 4 years, an introduction (hope it works this time!)

by gwyneth 53 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi gwyneth,

Thanks for sharing your story. Good for you for standing up to the elders. I hope you can one day find peace with your past.

• blondie
    blondie

Welcome, gwyneth. Wonderful post. It certainly illustrates how many of us ended up in the WTS and what finally opened our eyes.

Blondie

• damselfly
    damselfly

That's a great first post, I feel as if we just shared a cup of tea together. ;-)

Welcome! Looking forward to more.

Dams

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

That is a great first post!

Some of us, after having spent ages and ages writing something, only to loose it when we hit "submit post"...have learned to copy these 'blood sweat and tears' posts before we hit 'submit'. That way, all we have to do is "paste" if it disappears into the ether!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Hi Gwynth,
    Good to have you here. Thank you for sharing your story.
    Hope that you stick around a while.

BSoM

• parakeet
    parakeet

Hi Gwyneth,
    Read every word of your story. I hope the bitterness you feel will fade in time. In the meantime, I hope your efforts to enlighten JWs about the "truth" will bear fruit.
    I was also very hesitant to begin posting but have since gathered my courage and now say my piece if I think it will help (or entertain). Prepare yourself for the first time you get flamed (and eventually you will). I was shaken by it for a few days but now take it in stride. Hope to hear from you often.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Well that was a great post! Welcome!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

((((Gwenyth))))

Wow. An incredible introduction. I really feel like I understand your back ground now.

I for one am glad that you are here. Obviously you always have been but its lovely to have another personality in the mix participating.

I am certain that you will play an important role on this board.

Looking forward to all of your posts.

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Gwenyth glad to see you here. I enjoyed your post and the story of your life with jw's.

Every time I see a post from someone who took a long time to start posting, I wonder just how many people out there are reading this forum on a regular basis and what are they learning.

Could it be that there are many who read the information on this forum and are leaving the wbts cult and never do post on here??

Outoftheorg

Again glad to see you and wish you the best,

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Just another welcome, Gwynney!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit