adios LDH aka Lisa...

by just2sheep 69 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Lisa sounds like you are going to be a very busy lady...! I wish you all the best on your promotion! I do hope you get it...

• Simon
    Simon
    Sorry but after receiving four phone calls and 13 emails *I* need to set the record straight

That's what everyone says ...

The insinuation that I twisted "every thread for weeks or months" is ridiculous, and nothing short of Simon grandstanding. I posted a disagreement on TWO other threads with titles that are offensive.

Basically what I said - every chance you got to bring up your quibble and try and make out you were treated differently when you were not.

So let's get this straight. If someone else gets offended by me, then I have the responsibility to bow low and deeply apologize. But when the EXACT SAME act that so-called 'offends' people is commited by some of the same people who 'claim' to be offended ---they can kiss my happy ass cause Homie don't play that. Big effing deal mine said "gang-raped" in the title. Right now we have several threads about COCKS, MUFFS, TITS, and even one about FAT BITCHES. I was surprised all the FAT BITCHES didn't get offended.

Completely different but thanks for showing us what you are like and your attitude.

Ask Angharad, she sent me a PM about a thread after I alerted her, I believe. Another moderator (Bikerchic) allowed her drunk friend to post some AWFUL things, but when others got offended and called him on it, she chastised THEM. She had her say and then she locked the thread which is a PUSSY MOVE and I lost ALL respect for her at that point.

And it was handled wasn't it? Agharad responded to your PM, it was dealt with, you were happy at the time. What's up ... clutching at straws? If this is the best "complaint" you have then I think it vindicates what a good job we do.

YES there are victims of SEXUAL ABUSE on this forum. There are, however, FAR MORE VICTIMSof emotional abuse on this forum.

And you think they are "equal". Awe ... diddums ... are you a widdle victim of emotional abuse on a forum? There ... there ...

I have an awfully long fuse because I understand it's basically socially retarded people I'm talking with

Let me thank you on behalf of all us "not as good as you" people.

However they should be NEUTRAL and if someone with credibility disagrees with a tactic of a certain moderator, that issue needs to be looked at from a different point of view.

Credibility meaning .... you I guess? Am I right? Anyone can complain if something is not right and it will be looked into just the same. I think that's what bothers you isn't it - you are treated just like everybody else but you want to be special.

Simon knows I haven't EVER gone running to him complaining about others cause guess what I'm a big girl.

Hmmn. That's different to what you said above!

To clarify....when I said something was rotten in the state of Denmark, I was referring to the WBTS......not this board. I don't need to call Simon's board names to feel better about myself.

Bullshit.

I have left the board before....I think it was a good year....an no one had done anything 'wrong' to me. I was just too busy then as I am too busy now. I came back last December I think....and to be honest I do not have the time to devote to MINUTIA like he-said she-said.

Good, 'cause this is locked and finished with (although you did a lot of work with that post ... all the formatting, caps etc...)

• trevor
    trevor

just2sheep you told Little Toe:

you are a turkey that needs to get stuffed.

But it seems a sheep got stuffed instead and to think some people say there is no God!

• LDH
    LDH

Simon you crack me up man.

If the only way you can 'win' disagreements with me is by locking threads, that says more about you and your tactics than anything I could type.

Lisa Middle Age Man with a Corvette Syndrome is Self-Explanatory Class

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Guys I think this is what is called a piss'n contest. In the end it just ends up a mess with a lot of bad smells all around.

That being said, Lisa, I generally enjoy your posts, some times they seem rather lofty and self serving but I always chalked it up to things not coming across very well because of the medium we are using. However, the following comment you made does not seem to jive with the closing of your post "much love class"

I have an awfully long fuse because I understand it's basically socially retarded people I'm talking with (when you consider the unseen population of lurkers and the disabled XJW).

I now feel bad for those people who did contact you. I would like to make a suggestion to you, for those who you feel are worthy of your words of wisdom, send them a PM and give them your personal e-mail and/or number. That way those who you deem as "socially retarded" will not bother you and you will not have to waste your precious time and voice on people you clearly look down upon. You yourself opened the door when you gave people your personal info (i.e., personal e-mail account and from the sounds of it your phone number as well) and then to call them names is rather harsh. All I can say in my very simple words ... shame on you.

• Simon
    Simon
    If the only way you can 'win' disagreements with me is by locking threads, that says more about you and your tactics than anything I could type.

Duh. You managed to post on it didn't you? What does this tell you?!

Middle Age Man with a Corvette Syndrome is Self-Explanatory Class

I wouldn't want a crappy Yank car thanks. European every time.

• under_believer
    under_believer

Wow. I know I'm a minor poster and I won't be missed, but if this is how I can eventually hope to be treated by the management, I don't think I'll be casting my pearls here any longer, either. Failure to acknowledge that the members of a forum and not the management or ownership are where the value lies is where you lose me.
    Yes, JWD provides a service. Yes, JWD is valuable. The reason it's valuable is the contributors. It'd be an empty forum, otherwise. Having millions of lines of text of free content just donated to your cause should be recognized.
    I'm sorry... it pains me to do so and I don't know where else I might go, but there's no way I could direct anybody to this board knowing that eventually they'll disagree with the management and be treated very rudely.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

under_believer, why be so concerned if nothing has happened to you?

I got miffed a while back when I thought one of my favorite posters had been deleted or restricted. He posted his complaint on another board and then came right back and resumed posting here. All that drama -- why. It made me wonder if it was all a matter of "I'm a big-shot, you can't edit me!"

I can't help but wonder if your post was an attempt to get the thread locked or deleted so you will be vindicated in your decision.

Most people don't do this, but why do we need to draw lines and act like posting on one board or another is a matter of honor? You will find lots of people posting on other boards post here also, where is their sense of "honor"?

• Simon
    Simon
    Wow. I know I'm a minor poster and I won't be missed, but if this is how I can eventually hope to be treated by the management, I don't think I'll be casting my pearls here any longer, either. Failure to acknowledge that the members of a forum and not the management or ownership are where the value lies is where you lose me.

I have often acknowledged that the posters make the forum. It does not mean that all rules should be abandoned if someone doesn't want to follow them though.

Yes, JWD provides a service. Yes, JWD is valuable. The reason it's valuable is the contributors. It'd be an empty forum, otherwise. Having millions of lines of text of free content just donated to your cause should be recognized.

As I have said many times.

I'm sorry... it pains me to do so and I don't know where else I might go, but there's no way I could direct anybody to this board knowing that eventually they'll disagree with the management and be treated very rudely.

But it's OK for people to be rude to the management is it? Sorry, but if that is the "rule" you want then maybe you should leave. As I have already said. Everyone is treated fairly and equally as much as this is humanly possible.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    'm sorry... it pains me to do so and I don't know where else I might go, but there's no way I could direct anybody to this board knowing that eventually they'll disagree with the management and be treated very rudely.

Have to point out that unless you know for sure that the people you direct here are unable to follow the very basic rules of the board then they should not expect to be treated rudely. I havent been treated rudely, but then I've tried to abide by the rules. There are other boards with different rules catering to a different kind of exiter which we can all use.

Incidentally I do appreciate that in this instance Simon has taken the time to respond in detail here on the board. I haven't found anything he said here rude - in fact much of it is much more tolerant than I would expect. He does have a life too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit